Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jones gonna lose hard then get arrested when he riles his fans up and they start trying to intimidate the judge lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Digital Jedi posted:

Jones really loves staring at the picture of the tree.

hopefully hell find a nice one after he loses and hang himself

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/screaminbutcalm/status/1105577845642878976?s=20&t=JBSuOkNdpEfUu0SufDOR6Q

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KitConstantine posted:

He ran through about 3-4 different legal teams over the course of this whole thing. Not even the true believer lawyers lasted. No one with an actual reputation to stake was gonna risk tying themselves to this case

the kinda case you take right before retirement for one last big paycheck when your rep doesn't matter anymore

also the judge getting antsy at everyone standing properly lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

alex jones as far as i can tell has pretty much nothing to lose from flagrantly violating all of the judge's requests so, she's in for a lovely trial i think

honestly a judge being annoyed for a few weeks and alex jones losing $150m is a win/win

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hahaha oh my god jones's lawyer is scribbling on a white board when trying to make his point

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how much poo poo can the prosecution get away with? when they're showing video evidence can they sneak in jones ranting about gay frogs, as a treat?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

Anything shown in court has to be approved ahead of time

dang guess they're going to have to be professional and just show the relevant stuff then. Laaame

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

Didn't Alex Jones in fact claim a bunch of times that nobody was actually killed

https://twitter.com/gotobedjordan/status/1551967932590088192?s=20&t=HusyfyTini7nlk8nfxFjzQ

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
okay ive never seen jones this tranquil and he's been staring at a picture of a tree for an hour they must have doped him up

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Dude posted:

Sure if they prepared in any way whatsoever I'm sure they could have had all kinds of stuff in there.

prosecution had a slick powerpoint presentation including videos lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
TRIB

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fentry posted:

It was HILLARY ALL ALONG!

WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING HER GET AWAY WITH IT

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

where was hillary on the day of the so called shooting, and why exactly did she need to delete all those emails?

each email was a receipt for the purchase of one bullet

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
white rear end trial using the defense "he said he was soooorrryyyy you guys!"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
this judge is a dick

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
let's play judge or third grade teacher

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

funeral home DJ posted:

Thanks for that mental image of Alex Jones shoveling like 300 bowls of chili down his throat simultaneously.

ftfy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hollismason posted:

I thought Alex Jones already torpedoed this case in discovery and this was just the judgement trial? I am unclear I thought this was just going to be a summary judgement.

theyre arguing over how much he has to pay out

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
man every judge move or show ive seen rambling like a jackass leading up to nothing gets a sassy judge to shake their head and the baliff makes a quip this is just stream of consciousness nonsense

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fentry posted:

Apparently Jones is live now on his show ranting about this all being a show trial concurrent to him getting wrecked in reality

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561?s=20&t=jMvYk_Mu4ol0L7TwhQ3pIw

drat this trials letting me drag out all the golden oldies

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Fromage posted:

An InfoWars corporate person who seems to be a complete psycho given her deposition. Also possibly Alex's handler.

she also grew up in russia. how topical, given the last few years

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo put her on trial too

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Dude posted:

Her 10 second pause before she answers every simple question is infuriating.

gotta figure out wording for the most non answer possible

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Fromage posted:

Wild that there's not a single person in there with a mask, as I hide from in-house covid and can't leave my room without a respirator.

half the geezers in this stream are going to be bodied by next month

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
drat these guys crumple under pressure when they cant start ranting about strawmen or straight up lie

so much for the alpha right

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol at the defense and infowars lady disassociating through the entire vid

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its a texas jury so im going with $5

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

i think instead of monetary damages, the judge should rule that alex’s show be stricken from the timeline. anyone who listened to it or had heard of it will now have a mysterious gap in their memory.

hes already banned from the internet what more can be done

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Piell posted:

It sounds like Daria didn't show up?
Edit: Yep
https://twitter.com/dansolomon/status/1552295712179867654

i cant tell if shes trying to throw alex under the bus or is just horribly incompetent

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

neato burrito posted:

How is any of this questioning relevant to how much AJ has to pay out? Can the judge just say "I've heard enough, gently caress you" and state an amount?

The jury are the ones deciding how much to pay out

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

neato burrito posted:

Gotcha. Thanks.

yeah honestly daria's playing dumb routine means the lawyer gets to go down a bullet point list and state everything like he's talking to a 3 year old so the jury's going to get days worth of him explaining in simple terms all the dumb poo poo jones pulled lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

There absolutely will be an appeal of every technical thing that the defense can think of. This is why he moves for mistrial after every witness and presentation as soon as the jury is out of the room. This appeal will almost certainly be denied, and the TSC will not take up the case.

ngl i wanna see jones's team up against state attorneys because those dudes are ruthless

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Devor posted:

Stream for today is up, nothing going on yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKmWrkNxXB0

this one is just the raw feed from the court

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
goddamn this trial is one lol after another then real life creeps in and the prosecution reads a letter from a ranting psychopath insulting the parent of a dead kid

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

StrangersInTheNight posted:

would feel bad for this woman, if I didn't know she also agreed to take money from Alex Jones to go through this

real sarah huckabee sanders vibes

she's part of the info wars system. she's part of the problem, not some random idiot they dm'd on craigslist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

whats going on guys is mattering happening or what

this is funny as poo poo and they have to do it all again in conneticut, but jones is gonna make bank from his dumbass viewers while hes ranting about the us justice system having a vendetta against him for telling the truth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stefan Prodan posted:

i love knowledge fight but I just wish anyone else besides Jordan could be on it, that guy has a good heart but he is so annoying

is he the guy who's been tweeting along with the court because he does seem pretty online, yeah

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
texas can be pretty and has a lot of interesting history but stay the gently caress away from the rural parts if you ever go. austin and houston are chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrower: The South doesn't have a monopoly on BBQ :colbert:

i live in the south and let me tell you a whole lotta places try to skate by on the fact that they are a bbq place in alabama and make no effort to actually have good food

dreamland ribs suck rear end and ill kiss anyone who disagrees