Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lawlicaust posted:

This is the most bizarre strategy. Just play rambling Jones clips to try and purge the jurors memory banks.And it’s not like these clips are particularly exonerating either.

i think he is trying to say "look i am just a kooky dude and say weird poo poo" and hope that works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Froghammer posted:

She helped write No One Died At Sandy Hook apparently, and had a dialogue with Lenny Pozner via email over the course of six months. The documentary points out that, similar to QAnon, there's no use arguing with these people because whatever proof you give them gives them further opportunity to bake. Exhume the body? How do I know it's your kid. Run a DNA test? Can't do it locally, obviously everyone in the town is in on it. Test came back saying it's your kid? Well, how do we know your kid died when you say he did, gonna have to do carbon dating to figure out of the corpse is as old as you say it is.

I mean they did the same poo poo with emmet till when he got lynched. the defence said it wasnt his body and that the NAACP and some greedy mother were coming down to attack "southern tradition" also that if emmet was brutally tortured to death, he had it very much coming to him. shitheads like this never changed, they just got slightly less mainstream.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Yes.

He told a few stories and said more was coming but then he stopped, if I recall.

He said Joe went around with a gun all the time and he had a boyfriend with a colostomy bag who got it caught on a fence when he was chasing someone off the property. He also said they butchered cows with a chainsaw to feed the tigers. Joe Exotic also hired a bunch of undocumented immigrants.

The main story that I recall is that some of the workers staged a boxing match with a kangaroo. The kangaroo knocked the guy out and kept kicking him for a while and he said there was a lot of blood and it looked like the guy was dead. Joe Exotic came by and shot the kangaroo to death with his revolver.

Who knows if it was actually true?

yeah. the sad thing is alot of "wild life refuge" are basicaly that. obviously not all, but a decent amount are just weird lovely "zoos" run by bored rich psychos like joe who basicaly dont care for the animals at all and treat the workers worse, then when complaints come out or the state gets involved, they cry about big state opression and poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

InsertPotPun posted:

that's most businesses run by the idle rich.

from car dealerships to ranchers.

the biggest problems in the country come from comfortable people with too much money and time. people who use their privilege to scream about how oppressed they are

Oh i dont disgree. I just mean in general. i own exotic animals and while i am not a great owner, i at least know not to torture them.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Outrail posted:

How many drifters have you butchered to feed your tarantulas?

I don’t own tarantulas, but several.