Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Froghammer posted:

She helped write No One Died At Sandy Hook apparently, and had a dialogue with Lenny Pozner via email over the course of six months. The documentary points out that, similar to QAnon, there's no use arguing with these people because whatever proof you give them gives them further opportunity to bake. Exhume the body? How do I know it's your kid. Run a DNA test? Can't do it locally, obviously everyone in the town is in on it. Test came back saying it's your kid? Well, how do we know your kid died when you say he did, gonna have to do carbon dating to figure out of the corpse is as old as you say it is.

Perfect summation of their logic, will be cutting and pasting this in my "lost a friend to Infowars" group cope chat.

"oh, you don't engage with me any more? guess you're in on it too and I'm getting too close"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU