Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

haljordan posted:

He's a bold man who pioneered the "I ate a bunch of chili and forgot" defense

i pity anyone who has not experienced eating so much delicious chili that you are unable physically and mentally to function for the rest of the afternoon or evening

i’m with alex on this one and the court should have been more understanding of the situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

alex jones supporters who might be inspired to act on his behalf surely understand the difference between civil and criminal trials

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Revins posted:

how do you even find someone with such a punchable face and haircut

turn your monitor off :smug:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they slipped some chamomile and valerian root in his chili this morning

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

where was hillary on the day of the so called shooting, and why exactly did she need to delete all those emails?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the only fair sentence is to order jones to consume so much chili he suffers total amnesia, forgetting everything and everyone he’s ever loved

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

MEIN RAVEN posted:

That's very kind of you, but Alex Jones doesn't know how to love

he loves chili, and the look on his face when he’s eating it but no longer remembers he loves it will be the final restitution the sandy hook families need

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don’t know how the jury is supposed to be able to tell if the prosecution is lying or jones is lying. seems like a classic he-said-she-said unless he admits he did wrong.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think instead of monetary damages, the judge should rule that alex’s show be stricken from the timeline. anyone who listened to it or had heard of it will now have a mysterious gap in their memory.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the trial should be like presidential debates, where at the end both alex jones and the sandy hook parents are asked to say something nice about their opponent in order to maintain courtroom decorum

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if they find his nudes on the phone and he has a tiny hog, that will do him in. nothing else could be on there that will matter to his audience.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

good thing condoleezza rice left dropbox last year. would've been awkward for her if her company had inadvertently been involved in the takedown of rightwing media.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we all had to read the post, that's our end of the toxx clause fulfilled

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

teen witch posted:

Unless you are me

we are all one consciousness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there should be professional jurors like there are professional amazon product reviewers, it's pretty much the same job