Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

rotinaj posted:

Someone didn’t play the og alex jones game

1994(95 for snes)

Wtf is going on with that grid in the bottom left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

bawk posted:

he lost a game of tic-tac-toe but rather than admit defeat he drew in three x's and crossed a line through them to show that, actually, nuh-uh, he won.

But on the left 3x3 portion, there are four 'o's but only two 'x's. Even if 'o' had unusually gone first, that doesn't work - there has to have been other shenanigans.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

I am six years old and this is great

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Cable Guy posted:

Only fans...

... as in the only thing you hear is electric fans.

datacenter asmr I could perhaps get into

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Sir Tonk posted:

I think the only way to be sure about those claims is for everyone in the thread to shove a large phallus up their rear end and keep it in there overnight then report back on your condition in the morning.

don't threaten me with a good time