Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Lazyfire posted:

I was telling my friend that when Jones finally liquidates everything my dream is to buy his giant desk no matter the cost and just keep it in my dimly lit basement and just casually show it to people who come to visit. Slowly, the rumor will spread that a guy in town owns the Infowars desk and is just letting it rust in his basement, turning my house into a pilgrimage site for the biggest idiots around.

People are going to be fighting over this desk with knives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Artum posted:

Moneys still on ogden getting that.

What's his wingspan? I'm not putting down a bet until I get some stats.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

Yeah, that’s the daydream. The MicroMachines guy is there, too.

Jones is distracted away from each item using a bottle of Tito's dangling from a string.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Subjunctive posted:

why is bankrupcty abbreviated as “BK”? Ban Krupcty, like Helico Pter?

It's all in the documents folks. They admit it!