Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

teen witch posted:

We also saw a man completely ruin his career in real time.

red and yella, kill a fella
red and black, venom lack
right wing shiller, career killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Watch Alex get silenced now he is an actual threat to the establishment
Dead as Cawthorns political career

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the man who suddenly knew way too much

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Borscht posted:

[hole emoji]

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Tree Dude posted:

Alex is more miserable than ever right now on the show and you just love to see it.

All the money in the world can't stop alcoholism from eating him alive

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Xiahou Dun posted:

I’ve tried a lot of things, as well as being in discussion with my doctor about this. It can’t be anything overtly relaxing, or my brain just slides off it and keeps going a mile a minute. It’s gotta have enough meat to hook my attention, but not enough that I fully engage.

This is in addition to exercise and smoking a lot of weed. I have this whole multi-hour wind down ritual and if everything goes right I can get 5-6 hours 4/5 nights a week.

I can’t take sleeping pills because of unconnected medical issues. It really sucks. The only good part is at least I’m single and not putting someone else through this.

Watch David Butler astronomy presentations on YouTube
The true voice of Somnos

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Haha ah man let's all relive our fave Alex moments

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNpSK4pTVko

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

B-Rock452 posted:

Tiger King was also released right at the start of lockdowns so the documentary was the right kind of batshit reality TV that people were kind of desperate for at that time. If it was released any other time I don't think it would have had the same popularity it did.

Also I don't really think he became that much of a folk hero outside of people just gawking at some crazy guy.

the megg mogg and owl epic over a couple of months was better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
((((Replogle))))