Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Mr. Nice! posted:

I missed this because I wasn't tracking a connecticut federal bankruptcy action, but the CT plaintiffs got their remand from bankruptcy court.

I have not finished reading through this, but it looks like things are about to start moving in CT besides the disciplinary hearings tomorrow.

https://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=23357462

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nothing is happening today. The case was just formally remanded back to the CT court today from bankruptcy court. There will be show cause hearings tomorrow against attorneys Reynal and Pattis for leaking confidential information. Jury selection resumes on the 18th in CT case.

Pattis just now filed a motion to disqualify the judge from his show cause hearing tomorrow.

https://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=23358319
Neither of these Connecticut sites resolve for me... is there a mirror? (The Travis County one does, just not the CT ones)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yes. The tortilla claims committee...
ftfy...

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

Baron von Eevl posted:

It's just impulse control issues, everything he does. Is just unmanaged ADD and he self medicates with stimulants made from beetroot and bill testicle extract.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

Agents are GO! posted:

No, that's Alex Jones mother. :smuggo:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

goatsestretchgoals posted:

That’s a lot of dick pills.
That's a lot of discharge.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

oh jesus please do not let alex jones’s next career move be asmr streaming on twitch
Only fans...

... as in the only thing you hear is electric fans.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

rotinaj posted:

He’s a man who proudly loves giving rusty trombones

I respect that
I didn't know what that was but fortunately there's a wikipedia page with a handy infographic. :dogstare:

Probably :nws: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_trombone

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde
Wait... wasn't there a thread by a goon that used to work with Joe Exotic a few years back. I'm sure there was.

Things from it I recall are meth use, bad accommodation, terrible travel arrangements and sub-standard food... but maybe it was a different animal abuser.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde
Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde