Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You might not be aware, but he cut his buddy down. This was after sharing loose women and booze. He did it outside of Tucson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I thought he was going back to Wichita. Going back to his ma and pa.

Reckon I saw him next to my truck pumping gas with his car packed up.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we can share the cheetos, we can share the fries

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I used to date a girl from Tucson when I was stationed about an hour away. Her family was very nice to me. The rave scene was bumping pretty hard during that time (98-2000ish) and we got to do lots of acid because they don't piss test for it.

Anyway Tucson as a whole kinda sucked back then, glad I didn't move there after I got out. Maybe it's better now.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Wasn’t Jack Straw the foreign secretary?

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

Mozi posted:

we can share the cheetos, we can share the fries

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Petey Wheatstraw, the Devil’s Son-in-law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Dr. Jackstraw? the abnormal drug trafficker?