Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

battle animation tests

walking animations

some enemies

This rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

We all agree the giant bear dog is the coolest one right

The dude riding the snake is cool as hell

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Go with 3. Give me some high quality dungeons

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

exciting new version of Tromi is in the works. a variable speed curve that will appeal to beginners and experts alike by adapting to to the player's skill...less volatile grading...clearer stats during replays...a brand new, never before heard soundtrack by the composer of some of the greatest game soundtracks ever made...all of this and maybe more if i can think of more stuff to add between now and release. and it will remain free for everyone forever of course. coming this March i hope. please be excited

Looking forward to it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

hi ive finally released this:

https://mycophobia.org/tromi/

please play it. thanks

How can I support the dev if you refuse to accept payment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

elf help book posted:

you must go advertise it elsewhere NOW

I posted the link on bluesky