Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Just play elevator music and it'll be like a look inside the head of cats everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Shei-kun posted:

Just play elevator music and it'll be like a look inside the head of cats everywhere.

Gordon is orange, after all, and it is well established that all orange boys share a single brain cell.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Black Robe posted:

Gordon is orange, after all, and it is well established that all orange boys share a single brain cell.
My orange boy has replaced his brain cell with a dice, which is how I decided to name him Random Numbers as that seems to be what controls what he does.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Quick update, this definitely isn't dead. I've just had issues with being so incredibly stressed out that I haven't been able to get to the headspace I need to be in to play this game.

The bank holiday weekend is looking quite quiet though, thankfully, so I should be able to sit down and record then.

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.
Joining in the crowd in saying I'm really enjoying this one; go at your own pace and take care of yourself, for sure. Thanks again for showing this off!

smax
Nov 9, 2009

Natural 20 posted:

Quick update, this definitely isn't dead. I've just had issues with being so incredibly stressed out that I haven't been able to get to the headspace I need to be in to play this game.

The bank holiday weekend is looking quite quiet though, thankfully, so I should be able to sit down and record then.

Load up on allergy meds and find a cat cafe to chill out in.

Seriously though, take care of yourself and get back to the LP when you’re ready. Not worth getting more burned out over it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Natural 20 posted:

No worries at all, as folks said, take care of yourself first and I hope you're feeling better soon.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

And we're back.

This was recorded somewhere during the early stages of Rock n Roll but I didn't want to interrupt that specific LP because of how much fun I was having.

I am in a really good space now.

gently caress Bloodborne.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
Just like a cat to suddenly show up at your doorstep three months after disappearing and mostly act like they had only left yesterday.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

*walks right in front of a guy's legs, making them trip*

"You rear end in a top hat you stepped on a cat"

Typical.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Melaneus posted:

Just like a cat to suddenly show up at your doorstep three months after disappearing and mostly act like they had only left yesterday.

:hmmyes:

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Let me guess, the cat that's been gone 3 months wants attention and food!

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

*walks right in front of a guy's legs, making them trip*

"You rear end in a top hat you stepped on a cat"

Typical.

The amount of Cat you can be in this game is extremely high.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Melaneus posted:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I don't have anything specific to say, just want to reiterate that Gordon is a good kitty and I'm enjoying the videos.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Black Robe posted:

I don't have anything specific to say, just want to reiterate that Gordon is a good kitty and I'm enjoying the videos.

:same:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
That's how they get you. They act all warm and friendly and cuddly, and then as soon as you let your guard down it looks you in the eye as it pushes your favorite breakable item off the shelf. Don't believe it! :tinfoil:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Slaan posted:

That's how they get you. They act all warm and friendly and cuddly, and then as soon as you let your guard down it looks you in the eye as it pushes your favorite breakable item off the shelf. Don't believe it! :tinfoil:

That's just their way of teaching important life lessons, such as to never take your breakable objects for granted, to put breakable objects behind some form of door if you must have them, that life is fleeting and could end at any time, just because somebody felt like it...

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.
Crosspost from the PYF GIF thread, seems awfully topical:

https://i.imgur.com/Cdqwgag.mp4

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Melaneus posted:

Crosspost from the PYF GIF thread, seems awfully topical:

https://i.imgur.com/Cdqwgag.mp4

:allears: oh, cats.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

And that is all of Stray!

I uhh

if I'd known I only had this much to go I probably would have forced myself to finish this way way earlier.

Thanks for tolerating my incompetence and I hope you liked the LP.

Sonic Frontiers is going to be the next stop on my tour across gaming and I'll have acquired a wonderful Yorkshire Tea for it as well!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Thank you for being a cat.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Yep, thank you and Gordon for indulging our vicarious fantasies of wanting to be a cat.

It was a very different game than I expected going in, but I enjoyed it regardless.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I'm sad that it's already over when it could really have had another section or two, but being a cat was still incredibly good. Thank you.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Thank you for being a cat.

:powercatte: Long live Gordon Fleaman

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Black Robe posted:

:powercatte: Long live Gordon Fleaman
Here's some forum lore: :powercatte: exists because :catte: was not powerful enough for dark mode.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Aww, there's mathematical proof that Gordon finds his friends again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEOEczZQHbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I'm so glad you were able to finish this sweet cat adventure. :radcat:

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I'm sad that it's already over when it could really have had another section or two, but being a cat was still incredibly good. Thank you.

I would love to have another game like this one of just wandering around as a cat. No thoughts, just cat.