Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
If I had $1,000,000,000 I would keep it totally secret so people wouldn’t constantly ask me for loans or donations. I would also invest in research into cloning, gerontology, brain transplants, and cybernetics. gently caress death, I will be eternal.

Once I figured out the secret to immortality I’d make it public domain or copyleft it or something, I’m not an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

You, the worst type of rear end in a top hat, have just sentenced the human race to being wiped out within a few decades, at most, due to all resources being used up from spiralling population growth.

That’s some other billionaire’s responsibility to fix.

Also, I guarantee you would hate me more if only I had the death vaccine and didn’t share it with anybody.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jul 28, 2022

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That’s some other billionaire’s responsibility to fix.

Also, I guarantee you would hate me more if only I had the death vaccine and didn’t share it with anybody.

You know what, I changed my mind, I’d only share the cure with likeminded individuals and we would rightfully rule over you all as deities.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

i would burn it like my hero the joker

I would buy a stack of fake bills that when put into a pile would be worth approximately $1,000,000,000 if they were real and burn those, letting the dumb proles think that I set my money on fire, when it was in fact only about $1000 in paper.