Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

DrSunshine posted:

Real talk? I would give like 995 million of it to form some kind of foundation or organization that would buy up land and properties and convert them into condos to give for free to the most unfortunate living in metropolitan areas.

And also part of it would fund a climate change lobbying SuperPAC that would buy ads and fund political campaigns to the most radical climate change activists.

The 5 million I would split between my most beloved people to give them the money to help them live comfortably for the rest of our lives.

It's extremely unlikely that 5 mil will float you and your beloved people the rest of there lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'd buy the dip.

The whole dip.