Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i loving TRIED but ever demon i kill just evaporates into the miasma of the archfiend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen everyone in my family has this birthmark can you just gently caress off

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait... you don't have a dog that speaks english fluently? hahaha no i don't either what a weird question to ask.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean let her pilot the eva why should i care

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't mind me just herding some goa- gently caress poo poo G-D DAMNIT DON'T SUCK ME INTO YOUR GAME gently caress gently caress"

Heather Papps

hello friend

"haha yeah right i'm a mother who refuses to be a crone wait what... what are you... how DARE you time... how dare YOU gently caress up my face."

biosterous

that sword? it was super loose, everyone pulls it out and carries it around for a bit and puts it back, it's a village tradition

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Twenty Four

I might be going insane, and I don't think I would be committed, but there's a good chance I am wrong. However, I swear I remember this thread from before, maybe years ago, maybe also by HP. Somone help me!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Twenty Four posted:

I might be going insane, and I don't think I would be committed, but there's a good chance I am wrong. However, I swear I remember this thread from before, maybe years ago, maybe also by HP. Somone help me!
there was a similar but different one that may be what you are remembering:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984440

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

good to know my style is consistent, even if by accident

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Twenty Four posted:

they have the gift! they're able to see both the past and the future! the messiah has-

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

there was a similar but different one that may be what you are remembering:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3984440

gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

Thanks for the assist, friends, and it's good HP! I'm all for it! I just had one of those "is this something I really remember, or is my brain just a bit more broken then usual" moments.

I empty quoted this one before in that thread, so it bears a repeat because I got a good laugh out of it before and did again!

Heather Papps posted:

poo poo oh poo poo i think i hosed up i was just joking like "haha what if i pull on this sword" like everyone does and it came out oh poo poo maybe if i stick it back in no one will notice gently caress gently caress gently caress

google THIS

Yeah, no, I'm sorry I missed a zero in that email but if you look at your contract it clearly states that I will rebuild the temple in 30 days. If you weren't sure you should have raised your concern before the demo started. Anyway, keep an eye out for my invoice and remember we're on "net 3" terms, ok take it easy that was a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

but i DO need a gun to get respect up on the streets