Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
bone extrapolation of everyone on earth into 2nd edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons player stats.

Would you look up other peoples stats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i dont play video games op what are you trying to say

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

bone extrapolation of everyone on earth into 2nd edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons player stats.

Would you look up other peoples stats?

My THAC0 is 24. I must be awesome.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
no

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

yes

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I'm a 12th level scholar npc.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Imagine if you were in the Monster Manual

I like that.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Theres really only one stat that matters, and I think wars would be fought and millions would die over the fallout of everyone knowing everyone else's intelligence.

That is, assuming, these "stats" are presented in a way that everyone agrees is supernatural in some way, and thus likely an "objective" read.

Like, for example if some website pops up and says "Click here to see your D&D stats!" No ones gonna believe that poo poo.

But if everyone in the world had, like, the same reoccurring dream where they could look up and remember stats of people, well poo poo that's pretty hard to ignore!

Most would think God is judging them. But the higher your INT then the less likely you actually believe in a "God." But then again, everyone has to agree something funky is going on. Also, those conservative morons who put more belief in a God would not take lightly that their INT is lower than the average non-conservative dipshit.

It's an interesting idea.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

sure okay posted:

Theres really only one stat that matters, and I think wars would be fought and millions would die over the fallout of everyone knowing everyone else's intelligence.

That is, assuming, these "stats" are presented in a way that everyone agrees is supernatural in some way, and thus likely an "objective" read.

Like, for example if some website pops up and says "Click here to see your D&D stats!" No ones gonna believe that poo poo.

But if everyone in the world had, like, the same reoccurring dream where they could look up and remember stats of people, well poo poo that's pretty hard to ignore!

Most would think God is judging them. But the higher your INT then the less likely you actually believe in a "God." But then again, everyone has to agree something funky is going on. Also, those conservative morons who put more belief in a God would not take lightly that their INT is lower than the average non-conservative dipshit.

It's an interesting idea.

Its a combination of WIS and CHA

sorry.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Its a combination of WIS and CHA

sorry.

I just looked u up bitch and youre -2 to all modifiers lmao

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica