Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Edit: This league has filled, but feel free to donate to an extremely highly rated charity that assists women who are victims of sexual assault.

gently caress DeShaun Watson
Speaking of which, let's get some positivity out of this horrible, awful news

Entry fee is a $25 minimum donation directly to the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center. https://clevelandrapecrisis.org/support/donate-now

CRCC is a 100/100 rated charity on Charity Navigator. For every dollar donated, 85 cents goes back to helping victims, with the rest covering administrative and fundraising costs.

Prize is a 2023 entry into our insanely challenging experts' league, which relegates out the bottom two teams every year. I will also take look in our prize vault and find something cool TBD

I will commission but not participate.

12 team Superflex with Salary Cap(auction) draft Saturday 8/27 at 5:15 PST
PM me a donation receipt for the invite link

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Aug 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Signed up through the link. Glad that anything positive can come from such a poo poo show.

gently caress Deshaun Watson.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ayudo posted:

Signed up through the link. Glad that anything positive can come from such a poo poo show.

gently caress Deshaun Watson.

You rock! Three donations so far. If you pm me your donation receipt I can use it for promotional purposes (or just tell me the amount so I can keep a running total. I'd love to beat the $1250 I raised for a Baltimore battered woman's shelter when the Ray Rice video dropped)

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
PM sent.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ayudo posted:

PM sent.

A spectacular donation, great job!

We are at over $200 raised and still have many slots left!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Two spots left, over $350 raised so far!

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.
Joined as the Alcatraz Red Pandas and sent a PM w/ the receipt.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

van fem posted:

Joined as the Alcatraz Red Pandas and sent a PM w/ the receipt.

Another spectacular donation, great job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
And it's full! Great job, everyone, we raised over $500 in one day!