Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Okay welcome to the 4th 12th and 32nd time we have met, reminder that the next meeting is on June 23 23BC that's BEE SEE not AYE DEE!

okay so we still are still planning the third stop on the temporal train ride, we were discussing taking a detour to the 2000s or crustacean period, reminder we mean 2000-2999 here! Either way we need to narrow down the years afterward.

So far we have
First stop: Birth of frog the day the first frog stepped on land!
Second stop: oh actually since we have a paradox with due to the 32nd group merging with our timeline this is actually up in the air again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

before we get started on action items, I'd like to congratulate Jeff on becoming his very own Time Traveler's Wife

Manifisto

I don't want to cause a bother but as a reminder I have an appointment to kill a man in the fifth century AD, if we could squeeze that in while we've got hold of the time pods that would be extremely handy!

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

That brings up a good point, people, people, as a reminder we are to make no or few alterations to the fabric of time, or our deposit will not be refunded. We made that mistake 3 years ago and well I don't need to tell you that's why it took 3 years to do this again.

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

id like to watch the battle of trafalgar on 21 october, 1805

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

google THIS

Ok before we board I want you all to go into this garden and stomp on as many butterflies as you can. Just get it all out of your system now

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Ok before we board I want you all to go into this garden and stomp on as many butterflies as you can. Just get it all out of your system now

in this connection, jenkins, please stop referring to our upcoming trip as the "butterfly effect tour II: electric boogaloo," most of us would rather not have a repeat of last time

ty nesamdoom!

Scuba Trooper

if you look to your left, you'll see hannibal's elephants crossing the alps...feel free to snap some photos, folks, they've got their trunks on :haw:

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
im gonna get Socrates addicted to cigarettes

Khanstant
you go on the tour but it's just stopping at all the worst moments of your life

poverty goat

let's give the aztecs M16s

pixaal

Let's not give ancients weapons, if we are going to hang out and interact with the temporal natives we must bring enough drugs to share and get them high enough that it could easily be a dream. So anyway shouldn't be a problem the time machine is powered by cannabis.

sig by owlhawk911

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm signing up for the "Show J.R.R. Tolkien the Lord of the Rings Again" show, and the "Let Nikola Tesla See What His Inventions Really Did for the Future" tour!

Khanstant
on the tour and everyone sees you poo poo your pants over and over but never where they change the diaper so it looks like u just crawl around with turd butt

Twenty Four

In honor of the current Theme Park RSF on SA right now, can we go back and ride some old roller coasters and other types of closed down theme park rides?

I'd like to go back and hit up some rides from my childhood that I miss, ones that I never got to ride, and some that were before my time!

That seems like a pretty solid byob sort of time travel trip! We could even time travel to the front of all the lines!

pixaal

Right so seeing frogs then Oct. 1, 1971 14:61 Disney World? that invalid timestamp will make things look blurry and hazy but we wont have any lines!

sig by owlhawk911

Allie

The Hello Machine posted:

im gonna get Socrates addicted to cigarettes

baka of lathspell

google THIS posted:

but i don’t need to stomp any butterflies right now

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

baka fwocka fwame posted:

but i don’t need to stomp any butterflies right now

lol this is a really good subtle joke :)