Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i liked serbia's entry in eurovision this year. anyways i hope everything works out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S1jrYq87Zw

quote:

"In corpore sano" has a lot of accompanying content, under the umbrella topic of attitude towards health. I can't cover everything, but I'm singling out the attitude that goes from "has to" to "can". On one hand, we're living in an atmosphere [of fear] where health is represented as a life value that requires huge spending. Health is talked about as something that is fully under our control, only if we do this, buy that, follow the new trend, listen to that... One has to be healthy. That's the pressure that leaves us in fear. On the other hand, it's possible to achieve a common sense attitude in which health is under our control to some extent, and in which, accordingly, illness and ultimately death are accepted with less fear. And the systematic support is thin, unfortunately, equally in the healthcare system and the education system. Healthcare is becoming more and more inaccessible and expensive... And so on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU