Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would you rather be doing right now?
Sex (consensual)
Eating raisins off a whirling ceiling fan
Huddling in mah huddin' hole.
Being at the bar with all my rowdy friends
Absolutely nothing
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It’s preseason for GDT shitposting too. Gotta get back into shape.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Flikken posted:

I wonder if they cancel the game again.

But my football methadone and shitposting practice! :ohdear:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Fifty Three posted:

Just get a buzz on and post through it, like me

I’m playing Retro Bowl.

That said, I have this on in the background because gently caress it, and holy gently caress Jason Garrett please go away. Also Tony Dungy is dumb.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

wilderthanmild posted:

:psyduck: No matter how I adjust this scoring algorithm, it thinks Colt McCoy was the best QB in the NFL last year. He apparently did alright in the games he started in last year, but like lol.

Maybe I've stumbled on some forbidden knowledge that Colt McCoy is the real GOAT.

Colt McCoy is an all time QB name.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

NFL numbering rules didn't let him wear #45 :argh:

Yeah, but to truly complete the effect we’d need Billy Dee Williams to do play by play.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh my god, I’m going to be subjected to political ads during every Primetime game this season :gonk:

gently caress Ron DeSantis with a fragmentation grenade.

I need RedZone…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wait Jarrett Stidham is on the Raiders? :rubby:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:aloom: that pass

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Elephanthead posted:

This is some bad football

It’s a Thursday night with an AFC South team. Whether it was August or December, it was inevitable.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is still better than the Pro Bowl.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hahaha Mark Davis and that chicken wing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Probably Magic posted:

i mean, is it

IIRC, the Pro Bowl didn’t even get a GDT. It was like a dozen posts in the N/V thread or something.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Who got hurt?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Davante Adams is dressed too!

Seriously just let these guys come out in a T Shirt or Hoodie or whatever. There is zero chance you're going to use those pads you are wearing today.

I mean Carr too, but he's got his mascara going and I think he enjoys dressing up.

They’ll probably change at halftime. Guys like Lawrence didn’t even put pads on at all, but I think they still partially dressed as part of just going through their normal pregame routine.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Cole just got a concussion

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

dang did i watch a guy die

https://twitter.com/Josejusejo/status/1493728918360276992

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Oh football. Forgot about this since TFF Jackbox was tonight.

Also means I didn't order wings.

It’s preseason, you’ll be ready by week one.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Jags have Raiders right where they want em

In the dumpster?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Heh that was quite the typo NBC just had there about Vermeil and the Chiefs, they had their playoff drought off by 20 years

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh poo poo

Aw gently caress :flag:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I didn't know Dennis Miller did NFL announcing.

And those two years had some all time crazy MNF games too. The Monday Night Miracle and the Favre to Freeman “He did what?!” OT games were like two weeks apart, among others.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I watched that whole game.

I’ve seen worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

Did anyone win?

TFF :angel: