Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
Use PUA techniques until the bench approaches YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

bring your copy of the Dungeon Master's Guide with you and constantly cite the rules to the judge in a disapproving tone

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Stonehouse Beach posted:

Use PUA techniques until the bench approaches YOU

Negging the judge is risky but can garner favourable results.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Ask the judge, “What’s with the all the black? You going to a funeral or Depeche Mode concert?”

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
playing all of juror's heads like bongos, singing Sunshine of your Love like im Jerry Lewis

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Slowly hold up your legal pad toward the jury, showing your heavy marker drawing of an arrow in the judge’s direction and the word “asswipe”

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

bring one of those cartoonishly large cardboard cartons of goldfish crackers with you to snack on and refuse to share any

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Chew gum but claim it's dental gauze.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Clip your toenails while the other side is speaking

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

attempt to sidestep the judge's rules about foul language by constantly saying "eggplant emoji" instead of dick and "peach emoji" instead of rear end

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bring your guitar and play “Wonderwall”

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

go on a long tangent during your testimony about people unfairly using the term "nazi army" when they really mean "axis army"

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
tap your shady contacts from the old neighborhood to install nightingale floors that sound like farts under the bench and the witness stand, to make a mockery of the state's rotten institution. this will be the old crew's last mission, because they will do a bad job and the bench will collapse, injuring the judge. they will all be charged with domestic terrorism and sentenced to serve in Ukrainian foreign legions, never to be seen again. your involvement in their crime will go unnoticed, and you are acquitted of your prior wrongdoings, but no mortal judge could absolve you of the guilt that roils your guts in the night

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

shout "owww, my balls!!" every few minutes through the entire trial, then apologize and tell the judge you felt a sudden sharp pain your balls and you don't know why it's happening. insist that it is a real medical condition and you aren't making it up.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Your honor is looking real tense, are you sure you don’t want the full body massage?

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
wear a neat straw hat and try to get the bailiff to compliment you on it

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
present a 3D printer to the jury as evidence and demonstrate its capabilities by printing a massive eagle that reads "JURY NULLIFICATION" on its outstretched wings

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I live-trapped a mouse and released it in my neighbors' yard today. I'm pretty sure they saw me do it, actually i'm 99% sure they saw me. am I getting the death penalty?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Wear heelies and a top hat full of raw eggs

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

bring rootbeer floats for everyone but the judge

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
get a giant penis tatto'ed on your forehead and when the judge asks about it, say you did it out of respect for them.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
if your trial is being televised and you get a guilty verdict, look into the camera and say "oh boy, that sure was SOMETHING AWFUL!!"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The smart move is to get started on the escape tunnel before they even sentence you. A courtroom floor is way softer than a prison's

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

accuse of pedophila that seems like a hot button issue nowadays

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Attempt to blackmail the judge with badly photoshopped images of them in lewd acts with members of the jury, while you are on the witness stand.

Make it known loudly, you are blackmailing them solely because they did not invite you to join in.

Horrormelon
Jan 28, 2009

Only Gallagher can save us now.
Every time the prosecution starts to speak, vomit violently into a cup.

Every time the judge starts to speak, loudly sip from this cup with pinky outstretched.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Double finger guns with "my man" in response to literally every question or instruction, including those that don't illicit a response, or are not even directed at you.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Bring a live kangaroo to court.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-yStAbViYQ

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

This but keep farting and farting and don't stop until you're thrown out of the court.

You'll get extra prison time for contempt, but you'll be hailed as a hero, like that suck my dick you fuckman guy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Put your dick n balls on the bench

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Okay but what if the we made the jury be naked?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You see, that way they could have an orgy instead of deliberations

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Not juror number 7, though. I've got limits

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
"Your honor, I'd like to file a motion."

*repeated pelvic thrust*

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Put your dick n balls on the bench

"Your Honor I have new evidence I'd like to introduce to the court."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ikanreed posted:

Okay but what if the we made the jury be naked?

The hung jury :pervert:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hit em with your standup routine that you've been practicing since during COVID lockdown

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

confess to being the real killer of the OJ trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Thinking about it I want to be held in respect of court.