Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Tarkus posted:

Thinking about it I want to be held in respect of court.

Must feel pretty good when a judge gives you a little thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Frantically yell at the judge that you have to poo poo, and when they don't allow you to leave the courtroom find the nearest trash bin to take an epic poo poo in while screaming the entire time.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Try to hawk sawdust boner pills and NFT's every moment of your court case.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Befriend the bailiff. Complement him. Suck up to him. Tell him that it's clear that he's the one who really holds the power in this court, not the old loser up on the bench.

No matter how the bailiff takes it, make constant hints to the judge that the bailiff is now on your side and the judge needs to start playing ball or your 'new friend' just might do something the judge will regret.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Respond to the 'guilty' verdict with "I know you are, but what am I?" repeatedly.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Insist on a dictionary being entered into evidence. When given any question, insist you need the dictionary definition of each word to be 100% sure of what you're being asked.

On occasion, explain extreme confusion over meanings of definitions and demand further clarification.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Narrate your own life, in first person, during the entire trial. Give extremely unflattering descriptions of the judge and jurors.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Try to start a cult in honor of the judge.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Upon taking the stand, immediately die

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
put a whoopie cushion on the gavel stand

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Constantly commit new crimes while on the stand.

You hold me in contempt huh? Well not as much as i hold myself in contempt :smug:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3yuto9xjEE&t=151s

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Use PUA “negging” technique on the judge

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ikanreed posted:

You see, that way they could have an orgy instead of deliberations

I wonder if there's ever been an actual jury where they all turned out to be horny sex addicts and spent the entire long sequestration period loving and sucking each other, then just made up a verdict in like five minutes.

Really makes you think (and jack off).

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Bring a massive overdose of laxatives and a sieve.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Frantically yell at the judge that you have to poo poo, and when they don't allow you to leave the courtroom find the nearest trash bin to take an epic poo poo in while screaming the entire time.

Extra points for throwing in some loud moans and grunts of satisfaction. Also, if you're quick enough, grab some of the prosecution's documents and wipe your rear end with them.

I wonder if a defendant has ever really taken a poo poo in court. The lovely insanity defense.

I bet some have people have at least pooped their pants in court. "Odor in the court!"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Trivia: in the scene just before the end of the skit, not all the lady jurors take their tops off. And those who do have their breasts covered by black rectangles. I hope someone got fired for those blunders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Probably what I'd say if I didn't give a poo poo about the case or going to prison. Answer blithely, ignore questions, swear, ramble, all the good stuff. Judges are probably all assholes anyway