Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Thanks for sharing your stories with us, Grey Hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
A Shipwrecked Croctapus in King Arthurs Court

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
"They both lied to us. She's not invincible, and he's no coward" is hands down the best line in the game. Good on you for showing off this beautiful game that honestly doesn't get near enough publicity.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Great LP, well played, you did a solid job showing off the game.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Thanks for the LP. It was very interesting.

WizardOfWhispers
Jul 21, 2022
Thanks for the LP - it was a fun one! The Eluna and the Moth campaign is one of the most popular for good reason. And you built a fun team of heroes to journey through it!

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Veryslightlymad posted:

"They both lied to us. She's not invincible, and he's no coward" is hands down the best line in the game. Good on you for showing off this beautiful game that honestly doesn't get near enough publicity.

This line owned. Mothman was a good character.

Thanks a lot for the LP!

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Thanks for the LP! Definitely a high point to end on, one of the best campaigns in the game.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I did say a long while ago that this was perhaps the ultimate game for a screenshot LP and I still do stand by that judgement. This truly is an astonishing game despite it's limitations, not afraid to wrap your characters personality and relationships into the gameplay itself. Also it pretty much writes itself.

Tombot fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Feb 7, 2023

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Shogeton posted:

Huh, I did this campaign as well, and I had a bit of a choice in how the Mothman spoke to her at the end. The ending scenario between them was also a little bit different, with them admiring the moon together.

you get a dialog choice as the mothman when elana enters the castle that determines the ending slides at the end, so you'd be correct.

also this is hands down the best campaign imo. i feel like it should have been the last to unlock instead of the lizard people one.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Feb 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpenlyEvilJello
Dec 28, 2009

This got me to play Wildermyth again for the first time in a long time. Like, the last time I had played they hadn't implemented the regular/+ skill levels yet, which definitely helped level out the progression some. And I've been having a ton of fun with it except that I keep rolling transformation events on people I don't want to transform. But c'est la vie. Thanks, Grey!