Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

wazu posted:

Anybody aware of goons on Satele Shan? Saw a guy last night flying a <The Goon Squad> tag imp side. Sent a tell asking if they were from SA but didn’t hear back.

I am but I haven't seen any other goon guilds here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

kirbysuperstar posted:

Was there ever a solution for the camera just going whatever the gently caress way it wants when you right click and hold in order to move it? Christ it's annoying

Not that I can find but everyone suffers from it and I'd believe if the devs said "we don't know why it happens either"

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I don't think there is a way to remove the billions upon billions of credits that exist within the game

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

This may seem like a silly thing to want and probably be a lot more work than needed but I wish I could use different weapons/animations in different classes. Like iunno an assault cannon on a sniper or dual wield lightsabers for an assassin. Purely an aesthetic thing for me tbh.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

So guess who just learned that you can use rocket boots while stealthed, loving this would've sped up a lot of grinding over the past months lmao

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I was bummed but seeing a few posts in here with a positive reaction is nice. Really gotta stop just reading reddit for opinions nowadays especially for anything star wars related.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Sombrerotron posted:

It helps with implants etc., but you do know that you can just get one character to unlock blue 336 mods and then buy them for any other character right? That ultimately takes care of most of the gearing-up hassle.

I should actually learn how all this works, the thing is I'm still just chipping away at story content... and constantly re-rolling to see other stories.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Does it not make a huge difference in doing dailies or daily heroics? Well I imagine like the implants and tactical might.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I think out of all the planet storylines Taris Imperial is my fav, it's so stupid and over the top. Thana Vesh's cattyness with the player the dumb as hell caetoonishly evil stuff that happens. It's fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

The voice acting for the female consular is also top notch