Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
The guy that lives across the street from me has 1.5-2 million baseball cards starting from the 1920s. most is boxed by manufacturer and year. He's a horder who also imports chow chows from Ukraine to breed and resell. If the dogs disobey him more than once he ships them back.

You can see some boxes of cards he's sorting thru In the window.

He also wants someone to come help sort,value and catalogue through all his cards for "an experience" but doesn't want to sell through ebay, or pay the help for their time. He has a full on grading station but as far as I know doesn't sell anything. Just catagorizes and boxes it then boxes it up.

We live in northern Canada so no idea where or how he got this many cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007

camoseven posted:

Ok that wasn't the kind of story I expected but it's very funny. The dog flag is sending me, I've never in my life seen anything like it

This is his motorhome

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

That's a good idea. Being in Calgary I'm sure the kids would love to get those Flames from the past even if they don't have much an idea for who Mike Vernon or Joel Otto are.

The best part about collecting hockey cards for the flames is you have a new team every year or so!