Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

What's the most leftist type of melon?

Collie.

Anyway, i just had the best drat hamburger I ever had. It was vegan. Breeding animals is a mostly unnecessary step in food production, we should probably scale down on it.

But also, I like having a society why where not everyone has to make food. Like, maybe I could do something useful like building guillotines while someone else grows the wheat? Maybe some system where I get what I need and do what I can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Mostly vegetarian (free) school food could be a good choice for the long term. Get kids used to eating meals that are not centered on meat, maybe even teach them how to make daal in high school.

We have an ongoing discussion at work, where the old guys think there's too little meat, especially once a month or so when they do full vegetarian, but the younger crowd wants more and better vegetarian options (such as an actual vegetarian dish, not just beef stew minus the beef).

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

sounds like capitalism owns

Ownership is the core of capitalism, yes.