Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hey all,

It's been a good time serving as your local internet janitor for the last five years, but my real life job has expanded pretty heavily in the last few months. In order to make sure this place has someone paying attention, I've decided to throw in the towel and step down as moderator sometime around the end of the month, once this ICSA is done.

I'll still be around of course, and I'm going to keep running ICSAs. :getin:

Flash Gordon Ramsay has agreed to take up the dishtowel and keep an eye on GWS going forward, much to my appreciation.

This is a good and chill place, and thank you to every one of you who manage to post about food without getting into internet screaming matches about it.

-LC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Thanks for the work! Good luck with the real world stuff!

FGR, good on you for taking this on.

Free Mommie Dearest

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
LC has done a great job at modding this place, and will be missed. I appreciate that they haven’t been heavy-handed with the modding, and the forum has benefitted from that. I’m gonna do my best to use the same light to touch to keep this a welcoming and helpful forum.

Feel free to pm me with any suggestions/requests/etc.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Thanks for the work! Good luck with the real world stuff!

FGR, good on you for taking this on.

Free Mommie Dearest

Maybe FGR was his alt account the whole time and this was a long con to get on the inside?

Also congrats FGR!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Liquid Communism posted:

This is a good and chill place, and thank you to every one of you who manage to post about food without getting into internet screaming matches about it.
-LC

Yeah, this forum really improved in attitude after the Whirled Peas reboot, it's been more fun to participate and share in the threads.