Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's a significantly less known but masterfully drawn image of Lisa's behind. Historians think it's the first proven instance of "sexting"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

jk I love LAP and would never hurt him

kntfkr posted:

there was a sex tape

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
There is a nude version of Mona Lisa that confirms that either renaissance painters didn't know how to draw a boob or boobs were real weird back then. Allegedly.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mooey Cow posted:

There is a nude version of Mona Lisa that confirms that either renaissance painters didn't know how to draw a boob or boobs were real weird back then. Allegedly.

That is a much lesser known piece by Italian painter Armando Genshin but it is real. Search "Mona Lisa Genshin Nude" to learn more.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The original, analog, waifu

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
groana lisa

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The Mona Lisa is made of cake, trust me on this

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

My last partner was named Monna Lisa (seriously), and I can confirm that she was good eatin'. Though I never ate her rear end, which I regret.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

BigBadSteve posted:

My last partner was named Monna Lisa (seriously), and I can confirm that she was good eatin'. Though I never ate her rear end, which I regret.

It’s wrong to murder people and eat their body parts FYI

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

she's already been eaten. that's why she's smiling like that

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Sophy Wackles posted:

It’s wrong to murder people and eat their body parts FYI

We'll have to agree to disagree

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

As a number of goons will no doubt already know, facial analysis experts have compared Monna Lisa's face in the portrait to a Da Vinci self portrait, and found all the pertinent facial ratios equal. (I learnt this from a documentary.) Which could explain the wry smile; Leonardo was playing a little trick on the public while he painted a gender bended image of himself in the mirror (and maybe he jerked the gherkin while he painted, making it a tuggin' smile).

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you can’t eat it, the original constitution is written on the back

not the united states constitution, the ORIGINAL constitution

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
What's that one that's all thick, and still wet with many layers of paint? Maybe starry night? Well whatever, that's the one I want to eat. The thick wet one.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Slapping a $10 bill down at the take-out counter at MoMA: I want the thick wet one *points to mouth*

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Mooey Cow posted:

Foot fetishes hadn't been invented yet, so it was all about her nude hands.

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
Mona Lisa definitely fucks.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

ya i guess i'd like to love and respect the mona lisa but u do u op

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Literally A Person posted:

(I want to eat the Mona Lisa) - thread title

Course you do!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

BigBadSteve posted:

As a number of goons will no doubt already know, facial analysis experts have compared Monna Lisa's face in the portrait to a Da Vinci self portrait, and found all the pertinent facial ratios equal. (I learnt this from a documentary.) Which could explain the wry smile; Leonardo was playing a little trick on the public while he painted a gender bended image of himself in the mirror (and maybe he jerked the gherkin while he painted, making it a tuggin' smile).

No possibility Leo was trans?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, not sure why this thread was bumped buty feelings remain the same. I would still sup 'pon.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

You haven't done it yet? Come on

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, not sure why this thread was bumped buty feelings remain the same. I would still sup 'pon.

go to horny jail

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*me on my YouTube channel*

SUP SUP SUP TODAY I'M EATING THIS PRICELESS PAINTING

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Eat the Mona Lisa's rear end?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Spinz posted:

This was a plot point in the novel Red Dragon iirc

By Richard Harris

Part of the Silence of the Lambs series

Also Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 4

EDIT: P.S. Spinz you're thinking of Thomas Harris, not Richard

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Yeah but you have to say it like a real Italiano, ehhhh da fuckin Mona Lisa gimme a slice of dat Paisano pride wit da gabba goool ayyyyye

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it is famous because it is famous. it's become a cultural shorthand for 'good painting' so that reputation just repeats and spreads and feeds into itself.

I wonder if hundreds of years from now we’re gonna have any present art be that level of lionized. It seems like whether your talking about music, paintings, plays, whatever the famous ones are all from long who but surely we’ve come up with better techniques or equipment by now.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

I wonder if hundreds of years from now we’re gonna have any present art be that level of lionized. It seems like whether your talking about music, paintings, plays, whatever the famous ones are all from long who but surely we’ve come up with better techniques or equipment by now.

What, like Coldplay the Beatles?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I'd like to eat a small piece of one of the preserved space shuttles.

I'm not sure what but I'm sure I could find a little quick nibble somewhere if I can get close enough to one.

You are what you eat.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

I wonder if hundreds of years from now we’re gonna have any present art be that level of lionized.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe. All of it (uploaded instantly into the brain of future museum-goers).

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Which Mona Lisa parody out there is the most edible?

I think it's this one:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ohnobugs posted:

You haven't done it yet? Come on

seriously. op sucks at visualising and actualising their goals. i don't think they really want to eat the mona lisa at all

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Meme Poker Party posted:

That is a much lesser known piece by Italian painter Armando Genshin but it is real. Search "Mona Lisa Genshin Nude" to learn more.
I knew I was being fooled, but I didn't know how, so I did it. I still don't know what Genshin is, but it seems bad.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Which Mona Lisa parody out there is the most edible?

I think it's this one:

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8_ch6wsWjs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I did it this morning I drove to the museum and ate the painting

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Remember, just because something is pretty doesn't mean it's good to eat.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mona lisa sucked me off ... !?/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

mona lisa sucked me off ... !?/

It could have been someone wearing the painting as a mask. Possibly someone in this very thread :thunk: