Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The queen of all fantasy fundraiser leagues is here, and it's Best Ball this time, so you don't have to do anything but draft and forget it

- $50 to play, top player gets to donate 75% of the pool, 2nd place donates 25%. If you want help choosing a charity, reach out to me I do this all the time

- Here's the hook: Draft order is determined by me making a character that looks like you in WWE2K19. Then everyone in the league slugs it out in a computer-simulated Royal Rumble!

- Rumble stream will be 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) on Saturday, 8/20. There will be an undercard.

- Draft is Tuesday 8/30 at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST). Again, this is Best Ball: After each week's games it automatically sets your best lineup. Most points on the season wins!

- To enter, Put your money, here: https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4051458 and send me a pic of you (or whatever) and a charity

- I will be hands-off commissioner: I don't have a team in the league and I don't handle the money I love you!

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
This is halfway full. Unlike my last charity drive league which filled up in only 6 hours, I'm staggering my promotion(like I haven't Tweeted it yet). The big royal rumble stream is so fun and special I want to make sure all my goons and discord peeps have a chance to see it.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 13, 2022