Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which offense will look the worst tonight?
This poll is closed.
Pats 5 27.78%
Giants 9 50.00%
Titans 3 16.67%
Ravens 1 5.56%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Good play...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MoaM posted:

I mean, the score is literally 17 - 0

Always feels to me like when a preseason game is lopsided in the first half it always ends up going the other way in the second.

If it doesn't, I'd say the Seahawks are royally hosed this year.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I don’t think preseason games are a metric for anything, other than maybe how your team performs if every starter dies.

That said, the Seahawks are going to massively suck this year, lol

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

god, this game is a shitshow

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Bob Socko posted:

Lol percent

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Abugadu posted:

I don’t think preseason games are a metric for anything, other than maybe how your team performs if every starter dies.

To me, it's like..."at your worst, what can you do?"

Even that summary doesn't capture pre-season doe.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bob Socko posted:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Everyone knew the Seahawks would be bad this season, and this is just a preseason game, but with so many starters out there and getting destroyed by a terrible team's backups... the Seahawks are going to be really, really bad. Like, not a zero win team, but I think the 5 game prediction is too high.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I think the Vikings are a 6-7 win team this year... And we have a Superbowl "coach"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Holy poo poo Cross needs a lot of work. He looks great when he actually blocks, but he can't seem to do that until he has backed the offense up by 10 yards.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Why are they talking so much about Robert Quinn when NATHAN PETERMAN is on the field?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Bears are doing some cool plays, ngl

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MoaM posted:

Bears are doing some cool plays, ngl

We're at the point of the game where the offensive line is just having fun now but I did notice Peterman with a noticeably good pass earlier.

Well I suppose it's preseason and they'd established they could run over what Seattle was throwing out there so I guess that's why they decided to start throwing at the one?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

sirtommygunn posted:

Seahawks will go 0-17 this year

2-15, because an opposing team or two may all come down with covidpox

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, that's a safety

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Did Keyes touch that?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Whew that's not a way to win a job when you're playing special teams in the 4th quarter in preseason.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
That 2 PT was legit

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
After the way Geno played tonight, I think Eason should be in the QB1 hunt too. What a loving mess.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

This is so stupid but awesome.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
That's on the receiver

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, well that's a hell of a...oh well hell of an almost catch at least. I hope they don't look at it.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Lifespan posted:

Everyone knew the Seahawks would be bad this season, and this is just a preseason game, but with so many starters out there and getting destroyed by a terrible team's backups... the Seahawks are going to be really, really bad. Like, not a zero win team, but I think the 5 game prediction is too high.

Or maybe the Bears are... BACK

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Monday night football

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I'm about to burst out laughing... Like why...

It's Thursday

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
PETE IS TAKING TIME OUTS HERE? :argh: :argh: :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Way to go Pete, 12 seconds to score a TD, get a 2 point conversion, recover an onside kick, score another TD and get another 2 point conversion.

e: and then they run a draw to end the game.