Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which offense will look the worst tonight?
This poll is closed.
Pats 5 27.78%
Giants 9 50.00%
Titans 3 16.67%
Ravens 1 5.56%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sweet thursday posted:

They've executed their energy and execution. They are having fun out there, and on the sideline. A lot of them I would say are in the best shape of their entire lives.

*nods seriously* *subtly flexes traps*

Grittybeard posted:

Oh my god outlaw challenges in preseason.

At least make it a 15 yard penalty if you lose one for wasting everyone's time.

the usual defense is that coaches need to practice challenges as well. even though a child could understand how to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Yup, 17-0 and a SB #7 incoming.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Imagine I posted an image of the Hilltopper's mascot point you, I'm too lazy to find it.

Just like for coaches and referees it's preseason for me GDT posting too.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Corey Clement going from absolute Super Bowl hero, with some of the biggest plays in one of the best super bowls ever, to playing the final shift in preseason week 1... is more than a little depressing

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Grown men having their top gun moment in the sun with their hose. Harbaugh is adapting

midwat
May 6, 2007

Lol Bill giving no fucks about the outcome of this game

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Bullshit ending, lost season

Play
Apr 25, 2006

how are you supposed to react on live tv when that freak of a patriots mascot walks up to you and shoves a low effort cake in your face after the announcers implied that you and your wife will eat the whole thing later tonight

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

how are you supposed to react on live tv when that freak of a patriots mascot walks up to you and shoves a low effort cake in your face after the announcers implied that you and your wife will eat the whole thing later tonight

I’d rather get a cake from Pat Patriot than the alternative, which is probably Robert Kraft taking you to a massage parlor.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pat Patriot giving cakes to people should be his "thing" now.
Like just randomly delivering cakes to someone on either side line, wanted or not.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

so I assume I'm the only one watching this garbage

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Play posted:

So far!

I've got some stuff to do and then I'm throwing on Iggles/Jets at 7:30 and eating nachos.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

I have on NFL Network’s broadcast of Falcons-Lions as background noise while I’m busy shitposting in other threads :shrug:

https://twitter.com/JohnHinckley20/status/1558184620478418944

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Go Jaguars, hope they don't get any injuries and aren't humiliatingly bad

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ridder throws a pick then what should've been a touchdown the next play. He looks exciting. Throws with nice touch and some different arm angles

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jags fans booing Watson owns lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Ehud posted:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ehud posted:

pssst jags if he gets accidentally killed no one will blame you and you will probably become a folk hero and will never have to buy your own beer for the rest of your life

glad to see Davon Hamilton show out, I drafted him a few years back in goon draft. sucks to see the browns center get bent in half though

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Deshaun Washedson

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/J_Nubz/status/1558230769667297280

Play
Apr 25, 2006

when you get a chance to be proud of Jags fans, you gotta take it because it may not come around again

Lawrence has made a few nice plays but he also missed three or four throws badly. See if he can settle down

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Jaguars fans I love you

In Lions Falcons Boyle threw a loving gorgeous pass goddamn.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I had no idea Devin Funchess was still in the league lol, what a stupid pick by the Panthers.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

haha browns. eat poo poo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

watson and the browns look like poo poo from a butt

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes:

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Is anyone else on the GamePass stream for Jets/Eagles? Just had what sounded like a camera operator asking why Flacco wasn't playing, that they could maybe show Becton at some time during the game, and that 'you can't say that on TV!' even though there was no other audio

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Ah, now the commentators are in. Waiting to see what @ScottWipeout has to think about da Jets baybee

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Im glad that football is almost back.

Its gonna be a good entertaining season all right

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bengals are about to take the field. Cincinnati Bengals back on the old gridiron. Here we go

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jags super bowl

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Please paint word pictures of how dogshit the Browns look. I need this.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Eagles/Jets was supposed to start 7 minutes ago but instead NFL+ is just showing some weak-rear end 45 second Jets training camp hype video on loop. :mad:

Edit: iterally every other game I click on just goes right to the goddamn game live. This one of course I had to click on it, get to the page for it and then pick whether I wanted to watch live or listen live on a small menu in the middle right of the page. NFL.Com's bullshit gets worse every year.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Aug 13, 2022

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Quiet Feet posted:

Eagles/Jets was supposed to start 7 minutes ago but instead NFL+ is just showing some weak-rear end 45 second Jets training camp hype video on loop. :mad:

And Hurts got clobbered high on a late hit oob

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

drat Williams (Quincy) just tried to bury Hurts after he ran out of bounds

Sirianni fired up on the sidelines

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

TD Eagles

Bench the starters now

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Is anyone else on the GamePass stream for Jets/Eagles? Just had what sounded like a camera operator asking why Flacco wasn't playing, that they could maybe show Becton at some time during the game, and that 'you can't say that on TV!' even though there was no other audio

lol. missed that but it matches up with the general production quality of the preseason so far

if Drake London is out for the season or some poo poo with that knee injury on his first catch of the preseason im gonna be so mad

Quiet Feet posted:

Edit: iterally every other game I click on just goes right to the goddamn game live. This one of course I had to click on it, get to the page for it and then pick whether I wanted to watch live or listen live on a small menu in the middle right of the page. NFL.Com's bullshit gets worse every year.

you gotta refresh that's all

but I disagree. I've had gamepass for years and this NFL plus is the best version of it. Cheaper (used to be 100 to 150 now it's 85) and FINALLY the servers are worth a loving poo poo so the quality stays decent

still a lot of annoying things though. I HATE this trend in web players where if you touch the mouse the screen turns darker, so dumb

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

More like Zach Won'tson!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yay Jags.

Now why is your starting offense in the 2nd quarter of preseason game 1. get 'em the gently caress out of there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

More like Zach Won'tson!

yeah that was big yikes