Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

i will do anything for anyone who can point me to somewhere that i can rewatch old infinities from 2011-12 blood warriors junction 3 feud. dragon gate network only goes back to 2017 and i have been wanting to relive that time in my life . my PM are open

As if the good Lord above heard my calls, some kind soul on XWT is uploading everything from 04-16 (as that's when DG World has easily accessible archives). So far literally everything from 04-10 has been uploaded except for 3 infinities. Just signal boosting as I think it's okay to talk about pirating puro from 12-18 years ago that is not accessible otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I've now learned of YOSSINO and his long hair.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lol 2004 young boy Shingo is very funny to watch in my humble opinion. Had to look up when everyone started since most of the Toryumon guys are already playing the hits and so good by 2004 (YOSSINO in particular is impressive). Surprisingly Mocchy hasn’t shown me too much yet despite being a 10 year vet but it’s been mostly Final M2K crap. The next PPV is a dream gate match vs CIMA so I’m sure that’ll be good. Armani Shoe Exchange is the best move in the company.

Just some 2004 thoughts :)