Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Which means one thing: Time to release an album of children's songs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

A concept album based around the beloved children's classic: Everyone Poops

Going to take it back to it's Japanese origins with the use of traditional Japanese instruments like the koto and shamisen, and over the course of the album bringing in different eras of Japanese music such as Enka and, later, Japanoise.

Twenty Four

Loading them into the crib in the newly babyproofed tour bus in a onesie that says "Daddy's Little Roadie".

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
HUSBO ATE THA PEACH YYEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
time to dye the baby's hair green and sharpie a soul patch on its chin.

google THIS

Baby said their first word! Yeah you've probably never heard of it

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

google THIS posted:

Baby said their first word! Yeah you've probably never heard of it

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Anyway, here's a really sappy song about my kid

Heather Papps

hello friend

a friend of mine went to the same high school geddy lee's kid went to, and geddy's kid was friends with my pals older brother. apparently a bunch of guys were talking about how lame their parents were and giving up examples about how they'd changed after kids, and geddy's boy was like "lol yeah when i was born my parents quit heroin!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Croyden (age 4) gets his first features and of course it's with a fing xylophone.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
at what age should i try to use opening a can of beans as a teachable moment?

thanks Manifisto!

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Escape From Noise posted:

A concept album based around the beloved children's classic: Everyone Poops
I though REM already did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

next tour has scheduled a bunch of large high-profile venues and also inexplicably an evening at a small club in a rather sleepy suburb that just happens to be the home to most of the members of the board of an extremely prestigious preschool

ty nesamdoom!