Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

Lukaku and Correa are both total poo poo this season.

Lukaku gets so many chances its crazy. He actually has really good positioning and strength to get a shot off but he has terrible finishing. The thing is Lautaro hasn't been as good since the world cup so he hasn't started in a lot of their losses like to Monza, Fiorentina. Correa is clearly skilled but ya very wasteful player. Him and Lukaku are definitely the worst pairing, any other combo would be good.

Also 4 serie a teams in the European competition semis. Great to see the league have such a strong showing.

Ulio fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Apr 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Juve goal disallowed lol, atleast once the refs hurt Juve.

E: drat that volley by Raspadori

Ulio fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 23, 2023

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Ulio posted:

Also 4 serie a teams in the European competition semis. Great to see the league have such a strong showing.

5! Inter and Milan in the CL, Juve and Roma in the EL and Fiorentina in the conference league.

Napoli will win the title this coming Sunday if they beat Salernitana and Lazio does not beat Inter.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Roma up 1-0 in extra time. drat great finish by Tammy. Roma should have scored way earlier if Sharaway didn't mess up twice 1v1. Milan today seems just like Leao vs the world, also the ref refusing to book people for hard challenges saved Roma's rear end multiple times.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
porca madonna

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Crazy ending to this game

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Oh well looks like these two are just even, crazy extra time. Leao class all day, his teammates let him down all day.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
lmao, just lmao

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Good outcome for Inter I guess, they can make it a 3 way tie for 4th if they beat Lazio.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The reffing in the Milan - Roma match was absurd. Roma should’ve ended the game with 9 men. Milan played like rear end, whatever, a point is fair, but there is no way Ibanez should be playing the next three matches. Him and Mancini are violent hacks and Saelemaekers is lucky to not have a broken leg.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i love turning on the inter lazio game to find out inter have just dumped digitalbits from the shirt (which now looks nice) for not paying any of the 24m they were supposed to.

then see binance on lazio's shirts and decided to look them up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binance#Italy

quote:

In July 2021, Italy's Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa ordered Binance to be blocked from operating.[80] In May 2022, Binance gained regulatory approval in Italy, allowing the company to provide digital asset services in the country.[81]

anyway inter cannot score for poo poo, napoli fans must be fuming

e: inter scored for poo poo

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Apr 30, 2023

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
get hosed lazio lol

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGolazo/status/1652667799393955841?t=IyIXbxYUrTm950dSb-na3g&s=19

Wanna be in Naples so bad

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
lol

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

The reffing in the Milan - Roma match was absurd. Roma should’ve ended the game with 9 men. Milan played like rear end, whatever, a point is fair, but there is no way Ibanez should be playing the next three matches. Him and Mancini are violent hacks and Saelemaekers is lucky to not have a broken leg.

There was a point Cristante hacked into Leao and was suppose to get a card but advantage was played and he never got booked. Maybe because it was a big game, 0-0 and at Roma. Mancini legit gives me Materazzi/Pepe, he is very solid but he is also very violent. This team is perfect for Mourinho though they just have enforcers all over the pitch, great for boring defensive football and physically abusing the opposing team.

I do think if the match was at the san siro the ref would have given a red card at some point. Roma did create better chances but ya you are right if the ref did his job it would be one man down for Roma at the very least.

Also I still think Leao is by far the best player in the league, if he was playing off a Prime Ibra or Giroud Milan would be top of the league easily.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It isn’t the traditional Napolol but it is a Napolol

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Holy heck Milan and Roma both get another draw while Atalanta and Inter get another win. Atalanta and Inter both just snuck up on Roma/Milan. Pioli putting a 2nd tier lineup again and Jose not playing Dybala either to keep him for the weekend. Imo they should have just gone for the easier points.

This weekend will be crazy, we have so many top 4 contenders playing eachother. Atalanta vs Juve, Milan vs Lazio, Roma vs Inter. We could see crazy moves inside the top 4. Napoli could still not win the scudetto since they are playing a red hot Fiorentina, not sure if a draw will win it for them if Lazio lose. And all those teams minus Napoli/Lazio/Atalanta got European semi finals next week. Could be huge momentum for them to carry into the week matches.

Ulio fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 3, 2023

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Napoli can win tomorrow if they get at least a draw vs Udinese since Lazio won today.

Milan grasping at individualism to get these draws against poo poo teams is infuriating. Also they should bring back the bidone d’oro just to see if CDK or Origi would win it. What absolute turds they’ve both been this season.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

Napoli can win tomorrow if they get at least a draw vs Udinese since Lazio won today.

Milan grasping at individualism to get these draws against poo poo teams is infuriating. Also they should bring back the bidone d’oro just to see if CDK or Origi would win it. What absolute turds they’ve both been this season.

Ya not sure how CDK missed such easy chances today, I thought for sure he would finally score his first goal. He is like Belotti but Belotti is a freaking work horse on Roma so even though he hasn't scored he is so good defensively off the ball.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
congratulations to serie a winner and tottenham legend tanguy ndombele

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lol

Happy for Napoli, fully deserved for not collapsing while everyone else did. I guess also wrecking almost everyone in their path did it too.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Well deserved title, congrats to Napoli (except for the whiny bitch ADL, gently caress that guy)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Congrats Napoli; glad it wasn’t Lazio or Inter.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
this time the Napolol was on all of the rest of us

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Congrats to Napoli and I guess Giada, the only good De Laurentiis

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFEcfECAak

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Maradona doing a coke binge in celebration somewhere

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/1654234252081504256

Napoli could bottled so many scudettos, happy they finally got one. I know they aren't considered the South but everyone there will be happy as well.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/SerieA_EN/status/1654243661301837825?s=20

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Ulio posted:

https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/1654234252081504256

Napoli could bottled so many scudettos, happy they finally got one. I know they aren't considered the South but everyone there will be happy as well.

Napoli is absolutely the South lmao. Also every non-Napolitan southerner is a Juventus fan

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

abuse culture. posted:

Napoli is absolutely the South lmao. Also every non-Napolitan southerner is a Juventus fan

Entire family is from Aeolian Islands, we all support Juventus, confirm

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Napoli is like the archetypical south lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Napoli is like the archetypical south lol

this is Sicilia erasure, ban this sick filth

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Seems like Leao picked up a knock vs Lazio, if he is out of the semi finals vs Inter that would be a huge blow.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Sandwolf posted:

this is Sicilia erasure, ban this sick filth

Find one person, Sicilian or otherwise, who says Sicilia is part of Italy

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

sicily belongs to turkey

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Robviously posted:

Find one person, Sicilian or otherwise, who says Sicilia is part of Italy

Giuseppe Garibaldi

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Giuseppe Garibaldi

Lol

Ulio posted:

Seems like Leao picked up a knock vs Lazio, if he is out of the semi finals vs Inter that would be a huge blow.

Seems like he’s ok so far. Hopefully he recovers in time.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Both Milan sides beat the Rome teams today. I caught the Inter game, definitely seemed very lucky of Inter to win, should have probably been another draw for Roma. Standouts were Matic and Ohana.

Gigi Galli posted:

Lol

Seems like he’s ok so far. Hopefully he recovers in time.

Thank god, if he is not playing though Inter should be big favorites imo. Lukaku picked his form at the best time of the season and Lautaro is looking amazing again as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
idk, I feel like Roma got what they deserved, what with the "giving Belotti 75 minutes" and "horrific defending on Lukaku's goal"