Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Endorph posted:

theres no way this doesnt get a s2 tbh, would not be surprised if there were rewrites to accommodate that

The only way I'd see it getting an S2 is if it's to promote the continuation of the spin-off LN or if there's another LN or mobagame for promotion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Namtab posted:

kojima endorsed season 2

Is Kojima gonna help fund it?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Namtab posted:

yes, absolutely. When season 2 exists i won't remember this discussion but you will burn knowing namtab was right

That'll be fine because hell would've frozen over too. :v:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Tales of Woe posted:

"new animation project" doesnt necessarily mean a tv season

This unfortunately. I'm 100% willing to eat crow but I remember when Kaguya-sama had a new project announcement, it was a movie.