Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
I’m a little disappointed that the bat joker was just gonna kill Chisato after all considering he could have done that at any moment before like when he was in her apartment

Also it’s been a bit of a thing for the entire show, but kinda had to chuckle @takina walking back to the cafe, then back to the tower new tower, up 700 flights of stairs and then back down and to the top of the d tower in basically the time it took Chisato to drive from the cafe on a loving highway and get to the top and tangle with the joker for a little bit.

Otherwise really enjoyed this show. Looking forward to the finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Sindai posted:

Seriously though I don't think this show was interested in the morality of secret government teen kill squads so I don't expect it to be addressed.

I mean they kind of sorta were, that was like 80% of the setup with literally the joker. But it seems like they basically wasted something interesting they could have done with literally the joker.

Maybe. I guess they could still pull something out in the last episode.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
I mean I’m not sure how they’d implant a fake heart without cutting her open. Her not having a scar just felt like an aesthetic choice or because it was 10 years ago or whatever.

My first assumption was that yoshi didn’t have the heart implanted as well, but not because of the lack of a scar. Mostly just cause it doesn’t make sense.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Nyoro posted:

Great final episode. I like just about everything, except I'm not sure how Majima would survive a fall like that. Unless of course he landed on a rooftop somewhere or something

The joker never dies

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
s2 should be slice of life pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Xelkelvos posted:

This unfortunately. I'm 100% willing to eat crow but I remember when Kaguya-sama had a new project announcement, it was a movie.

You say that like kaguya won’t get a s4 when it absolutely will