Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Hello good morning I’ve called you all here today to report an important announcement: I’ve been briefed on these new developments and there’s a lot going on here. According to my experts who all agree it’s an important thing to consider when discussing such matters as to which however it might be interpreted relative to its surplus value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
And I quote: "Harrumph!"

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
we are being transparent in our response and speak plainly

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Therfore, I will be frank,

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Thanks for touching base.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
in inarguable terms we will do what must be done and there's no other way else to put it

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If you're being vague like that then I can only assume you're about to do something that will result in the deaths of hundreds of people.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
We must synergize stick-to-it-ness and stick to synergy

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Now that I think about it, corporate speak is the same principle as sovereign citizens who think they'll be immune to the law if they recite the correct words to cast a magic spell.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It is time for us to embrace the way forward that has become clear and move to transition into a new beginning derived from our existing core values.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm bi

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Les Os posted:

in inarguable terms we will do what must be done and there's no other way else to put it

Hear hear! Well said!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We've decided to rename the department again after the change last year though nothing has changed on a professional level.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm here to do the needful sir

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
To circle back to my last response

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
We need to refungle our bodiginon in order to mifogunible our mesalopitapolopios.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos posted:

To circle back to my last response

Actually, can we put a pin in that? I’d prefer we circle back offline

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

:airquote:new paradigms:airquote:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

best bale posted:

Actually, can we put a pin in that? I’d prefer we circle back offline

AS PER my last chat I am re-attaching my response.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos posted:

AS PER my last chat I am re-attaching my response.

Oof, I am thoroughly beaten. out of the game too long.

Now please allow me to conclude my post by saying…

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
Aww hell yesss! I effing love business! *snorts a rail*

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hello good morning I’ve called you all here today to report an important announcement: I’ve been briefed on these new developments and there’s a lot going on here. According to my experts who all agree it’s an important thing to consider when discussing such matters as to which however it might be interpreted relative to its surplus value

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

At the end of the day it's hard to disagree with you, OP.

You don't get my vote though you mealy-mouthed rascal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I'm sorry, I can see you talking, but I'm not getting any audio. Is your mic on?