Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The forwardists are pointing a pike at me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Platystemon posted:

The forwardists are pointing a pike at me?

Phalanx Party

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

i get it, instead of being falsely divided into two camps we should be falsely divided into three camps

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

what is the democratic party doing that "moderates" consider too extreme?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

what the gently caress is that pocket doing there? no one has pants that look like that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wrex Ruckus posted:

not actively killing minorities, but instead passively letting the free market and the police murder them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

what the gently caress is that pocket doing there? no one has pants that look like that

look at this two party duopolist coming in here to tell us where anthropomorphic, blue, cartoon cats (who are likely a fetish) should keep their pockets

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Wrex Ruckus posted:

a small subset of democrats thinks that trans people are human beings

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
andrew yang, the freedom dividend UBI guy, has a problem with the extreme left

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Yangs dumb but he's upsetting the right people like medias touch

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Yang is trying to synthesize the dialectic and y'all are laughing? Shameful, just shameful.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Pearls before swine

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

is this real

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1559896716664573953?s=20&t=Oq3IeFB00wNqZc0poXcjkQ

I’m thinking for myself and I’m thinking the Andrew Yang is an idiot

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's still funny that MATH was a loving acronym for "Make America Think Harder"

Cuttlefush posted:

is this real

everything is real

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VideoKid posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1559896716664573953?s=20&t=Oq3IeFB00wNqZc0poXcjkQ

I’m thinking for myself and I’m thinking the Andrew Yang is an idiot
i dunno he's kinda making sense

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
think about it

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i dunno he's kinda making sense

sure it’s good to support things that make sense to everyone because they make sense to everyone for different reasons but we all support the same thing because it makes sense for different reasons

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Wrex Ruckus posted:

I voted 3 in the spirit of compromise

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1559931677891346435?s=20&t=uaYaI252EwN2lYSvuuz4rg

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I've seen this before, I think in Stalin's Dialectical and Historical Materialism. Yang knows his stuff

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

that url sounds like some kind of weird mormon geneology thing

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

The Wisest Moron posted:

Yang is trying to synthesize the dialectic and y'all are laughing? Shameful, just shameful.

who knew it was easy as a + b = .5a & .5b

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

President as HR manager has a chance

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

fun test

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

guys who live by the political compass never wonder why being racist puts you to the right of the spectrum

then unquestioningly include that in their knockoff test they made to promote tripartisanship or whatever these perverts are on about

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Gumball Gumption posted:

President as HR manager has a chance

As silly as this is, Yang actually seems more aware that the disengaged are the vast plurality of eligible voters and that maybe they should be harnessed.
Of course he's dumb enough to think they're some monolithic block that want to sign up with third-way moderates, and their issue is
politics-touchers are too extreme -rather than because they realize politicians will never do anything for them, so why put in any effort?

If you flipped a switch and activated that 26% I don't think the majority would drift towards the status quo parties. I would hope the popularity of stuff like m4a would mean we'd get a lot of them in the radical progressive wing, but Americans don't have consistent ideologies. I was able to convince a ton of people to come out for Bernard, but rent control was DOA every time I've knocked doors for it, so

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lmao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Nothing but sometimes a few impotent Democrats pay meaningless lip service to progress, which is considered extremely perilous

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Traditional liberals, passive liberals, milquetoast liberals, conservative liberals, moderate liberals, libertarian liberals, and of course neoliberals

twoday
May 4, 2005

The Forward Party: Tripartisanship. Forwardly.

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1559690651687608321?t=KewnCMTpZHo8grfpDwoE-w&s=19

it seems like comrade musk is embracing forwardist thought

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/marionumber4/status/1560005691800182786?t=wI4aJ_RqO_lY0VRLp4N7ug&s=19

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Forward, towards banning abortion!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i see the forward party agrees with donald trump 93% of the time

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
we need fewer third parties like this and more third parties dedicated to setting us free from the constraints of the flesh for the cold, servo-powered embrace of the machine god. these politicians made out of mere meat transmit no truth, only betrayal. that's something which makes sense to everyone, if for slightly different reasons. does it make sense to you?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

When is Yang going to write his own Green Book?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

how are there forward party politicians? what are they running for? discord mod?