Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose cuisine shall reign supreme?
This poll is closed.
Meaty Ore : ICSA 72: Sheboygan Sausage party 8 21.62%
ThePopeOfFun : ICSA 72: Knee High by the 4th of July 5 13.51%
Wahad : ICSA 72: Put the lime in the coconut (dressing) 1 2.70%
Scientastic : ICSA 72: Hot town, Summer in the city 6 16.22%
Grandicap : ICSA 72: Summer? I Barely know 'er! 13 35.14%
Manifisto : ICSA 72: Summer, It's The Most Goi Cuon-derful Time of the Year 1 2.70%
ExecuDork : ICSA 72: Summertime but it's not cause Australia 1 2.70%
Quiet Feet : ICSA 72: BLTs and Brain Disease 2 5.41%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hello all! We've got 8 entrants here who've put in a ton of effort to show off their skills, please take a look at the randomly ordered list above, and vote for your favorite!

Prizes:
First place, as voted by the goons, will receive a $50 gift card, and a token of my esteem (assuming the winner is comfortable having one shipped to them.)

Second place, as voted by the goons, will receive a $25 gift card and a token of my esteem (assuming the winner is comfortable having one shipped to them.)

Third place, as voted by the goons, will receive a token of my esteem (assuming the winner is comfortable having one shipped to them.)

Voting will be open through Midnight on the 25th of August 2022!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

That'll do it! Thank you all for your effort and voting!

Coming in at 3rd, the veteran Scientastic!

Second, with some serious Sausage Effort, Meaty Ore!

And finally, our Champion, Grandicap!