Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
a 2nd loser liz has hit the democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

thatfatkid posted:

Lol imagine handwringing and crying over laughing at a career politician and member of a political dynasty losing.

All US politicians are fascist cunts and democracy in a capitalist society is an oxymoron. Just enjoy the schadenfreude you knob

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
For: 2017 Act Undermining the FTC's powers of antitrust regulation.
Against: 2019 Banning mandatory arbitration clauses
For: 2017 Anti-Iran bill
For: 2017 Banning HHS from providing funding to family planning abortion services
For: 2018 Cutting funding for the Children’s Health Insurance Program
Against: 2018 Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities Act
For: 2017 Repeal of Ozone Restrictions
For: 2017 Repeal of environmental protection for Federal Forests
For: 2017 Repeal of ANWAR protections
For: 2018 Anti Carbon Tax
For: 2019 IEFSGSA Act dramatically reducing funding for environmental protection programs in the EPA and Department of the Interior and forbidding those agencies from engaging in certain environmental regulation.
Against: 2019 Bill to ban ANWAR drilling
Against: 2019 Heritage Act to protect indigenous cultural heritage areas from exploitation and O&G
Against: 2019 Grand Canyon Protection Act to protect grand canyon against mining and other industrial exploitation
For: 2017 Repeal of Dodd-Frank and financial regulations
For: 2017 SEC Accountability Act repealing powers from SEC
For: 2018 Regulation Act to make security offerings exempt from registration
For: 2018 Financial Examination Reform Act limitting bank audits
For: 2018 Volcker Act Repeal making it easier for lenders to make speculative investments with account holder funds
For: 2017 Mortgage Choice act making it easier for mortages to get traded around in the black market in shadowy firms
For: 2017 Consumer Credit Act allowing non-bank lenders to charge higher interest rates on poor people
For: 2017 Trump Tax Cuts For the Rich
For: 2017 Cuts to Unnecessary Programs Act cutting chips, medicare, and hurricane sandy relief funding
For: 20176 Pain-Capable Unborn Children Act prohibiting abortions after 20 weeks
For: 2017 Prohibit private insurers from covering abortion
Against: 2017 Equality ACt prohibiting discrimination absed on sex, orientation, or gender identity
Against: 2019 Multiemployer Pensions Act to provide loans to employer pensions facing bankruptcy
For: 2019 Bipartisan Budget Act reducing entitlements and other program spending
For: 2018 Rescinding CFPB act that previously extended anti-discrimination protection to auto loans
Against: 2019 Corporate Governance Diversity that required corporations to disclose racial and gender composition of boards
For: 2017 CCW Reciprocity Act that made it so concealed carry holders from Texas could CC into NY or CA
For: 2019 US Border Patrol funding and medical screening act to keep out sick immigrants
Against: 2019 Homeland Security Mistreatment Inquiry and Establishing Minimum Treatment Standards for Detainees
For: 2018 Pro-ICE is good to run concentration camps
For: 2018 Restrictive Immigration Legislation Act
Against: 2019 Minimum Wage Act to raise minimum wage

gently caress liz cheney and the entire cheney dynasty. the only difference between liz and some other freak is they don't always say the quiet part out loud but they sure do back all the quiet poo poo happily. death to political dynasties. i'm glad she was blown out

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Xaris posted:

the general hasn't happened yet. if a maga freak gets into office it's democrats fault for probably running a generic kerry or mcgrath. also liz is already a maga freak for all it matters: extremely war-mongering, corrupt pro-big business ghoul who wants to smash the working class into a fine pulp even harder.

we are celebrating the loss of the worst warmongering dynasty whose dad conspired to steal an election and resulted in the immiseration and deaths of millions of people for profit

as long as you’re a fascist with decorum like the cheneys you’ll be able to hoodwink liberals and leftists like mr. funster

MLSM has issued a correction as of 08:57 on Aug 17, 2022

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

TenementFunster posted:

mods namechange to NoneMoreMagative

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
no matter what tenementfunster says, hes still the guy who pretended to be a grandma and saying the n word during majoras mask, like a boss to me. 15 years ago or whenever that was :911: god bless him

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

no matter what tenementfunster says, hes still the guy who pretended to be a grandma and saying the n word during majoras mask, like a boss to me. 15 years ago or whenever that was :911: god bless him

respect your elders, 07.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my irl friend lived in the famous texas goonhaus. i think UT@A, but i might be wrong. nevertheless, we must Respect our heritage. Thank you.

e: yes, the one with powercrazy.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Smythe posted:

i dont have to imagine

lol

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wheeee posted:

Now that you ain’t got a job Liz Cheney
Trump’s election run won’t be complicating

Eminem Is the prophet of our time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

my irl friend lived in the famous texas goonhaus. i think UT@A, but i might be wrong. nevertheless, we must Respect our heritage. Thank you.

e: yes, the one with powercrazy.

living with goons... jfc. majora mask was that freelance astronauts LP where i think they brought him in as a guest for like the last big run. this has led me to check youtube for OG LP'ers and raocow is still making videos in the exact same voice/style from 2008 lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
every youtube LP'er, twitch streamer etc has to bow their head when this man enter sthe room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdtehRUfzWc
2010 vs 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60EHPNcrfU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Loser Liz.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

every youtube LP'er, twitch streamer etc has to bow their head when this man enter sthe room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdtehRUfzWc
2010 vs 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g60EHPNcrfU

beautiful work from the elders of LP. :amen:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

thatfatkid posted:

Lol imagine handwringing and crying over laughing at a career politician and member of a political dynasty losing.

All US politicians are fascist cunts and democracy in a capitalist society is an oxymoron. Just enjoy the schadenfreude you knob

I mean this is going to make the US even worse for a whole lot of human beings and being able to show sympathy with those human beings is kind of important? Pretty sure I don't want to enjoy their suffering

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

evilmiera posted:

I mean this is going to make the US even worse for a whole lot of human beings and being able to show sympathy with those human beings is kind of important? Pretty sure I don't want to enjoy their suffering

gently caress off moron

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

evilmiera posted:

when the gently caress did cspam get soft for the cheneys goddamn

MLSM has issued a correction as of 10:31 on Aug 17, 2022

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

MLSM posted:

when the gently caress did cspam get soft for cheneys goddamn

No one is saying Cheney is good or even decent

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

evilmiera posted:

then maybe they should stop pretending there’s a moral difference between Cheney and a chud

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Y

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
N

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
don't you dare insinuate that im defending liz cheney just because i'm crying and handwringing about how replacing one garbage-rear end representative with a carbon copy that's simply more honest and less decorous is going to make this demon cracker country even worse for massive amounts of people

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

if they didn’t put that they’d be liable for a probe but that proves they’re British so it’s “cool.” every letter has a reason to be.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

evilmiera posted:

lmfao you seriously think electoralism has any affect on the material conditions of the fascist hellscape that is 2022 US

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

the white hand posted:

slava liz cheney

Lol the cadence is perfect

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mawarannahr posted:

if they didn’t put that they’d be liable for a probe but that proves they’re British so it’s “cool.” every letter has a reason to be.

First time since the 1980s anyone has said British & cool in the same sentence without also featuring the word "not"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

First time since the 1980s anyone has said British & cool in the same sentence without also featuring the word "not"

Cool Britannia was 90s

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TenementFunster posted:

imagine celebrating because harriet hageman has replaced liz cheney.

i feel no schadenfreude about the nation i live in has lurched slightly even further to the far-right.

the "Harriet hageman victory thread" is in D&D, go :qq: there instead

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
it isn't truly over until liz cheney runs as an independent, gets the local democrats not to run anyone against her, and loses the general election by 60 points, then runs for president in 2024 and gets 1% of the vote in a Trump/DeSantis horse race

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1559880877525590017?t=2IIZZWrZgQ6_ju3qs9TK9Q&s=19

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

evilmiera posted:

Christ you are not ready for what is happening to the world

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
oh yes they are

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

evilmiera posted:

more like evil moron

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

we love failing upward don't we folks

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I think Liz Cheney was good

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

evilmiera posted:

the only difference between these two turds is decorum op

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
The defeat of Liz Cheney marked a true turning point in US history where material conditions and suffering became drastically worse. Please understand and feel bad about this.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

liz cheney has correctly identified that with her last name she'll be a more effective grifter by getting the decorum republicans to shovel money at her instead of the maga crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liz Chafee