Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

vyelkin posted:

liz cheney has correctly identified that with her last name she'll be a more effective grifter by getting the decorum republicans to shovel money at her instead of the maga crowd

It's pretty great. Watching the run up to this was fun because the state gop went full scorched earth giant her up to and including straight up kicking the reps from a county that supported her out of meetings but somehow people still acted like she had a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

vyelkin posted:

liz cheney has correctly identified that with her last name she'll be a more effective grifter by getting the decorum republicans to shovel money at her instead of the maga crowd

this country is only big enough for one project Lincoln

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Claire McCaskill Speed Run 0% Glitchless

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

tiberion02 posted:

Claire McCaskill Speed Run 0% Glitchless

:pusheen:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Sorry the monster your family helped create has broken from its chain and punched you in the face, Liz :(

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Vomik posted:

this country is only big enough for one project Lincoln

well maybe not looks like the decorum republicans are getting excited for another loser to join them

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Karl Barks posted:

I think Liz Cheney was good

I think your mom was good

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Good to hear she's getting in on the NeverTrump industry, I hear there's a lot of money in that.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

libs seeing a knife coming out of the front of their chest: "I love this!"

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

the white hand posted:

libs seeing a knife coming out of the front of their chest: "I love this!"

“liz cheney loses primary by 40%”

dems: one of us, one of us

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Vomik posted:

well maybe not looks like the decorum republicans are getting excited for another loser to join them

I hope she runs as a Democrat so Hillary isn't just running unopposed, I need clown car primaries

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Homeless Friend posted:

a 2nd loser liz has hit the democracy

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

can't wait to see resistance libs tweeting support for "liz cheney for president" articles from the lincoln project

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

dear DNC I will accept my consultancy fee of $10m in exchange for this image mockup, thank you in advance

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

MLSM posted:

I think your mom was good

Thank you she's wonderful

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

twoday posted:

good job, idiot

she will absolutely switch parties and end up as a veep candidate on a unity ticket or something
This is so stupid. Yep, I can definitely see this happening.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

evilmiera posted:

I mean this is going to make the US even worse for a whole lot of human beings and being able to show sympathy with those human beings is kind of important? Pretty sure I don't want to enjoy their suffering

I can be sympathetic for the population at large, but I can't be sympathetic to someone as dumb as you for thinking Liz Cheney getting chucked out of office is going "to make the US even worse for a whole lot of human beings."

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Liz Cheney? The actor?! She’s president??!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if it makes you feel any better, she will probably be running as a dem for some other national office so you'll get to see her back in the halls of government

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

poo poo pushed in? More like shotgunned in the face.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

bedpan posted:

if it makes you feel any better, she will probably be running as a dem for some other national office so you'll get to see her back in the halls of government

It's her turn

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Donald Trump eliminating the Bush, Clinton, and Cheney political dynasties are good things. It is telling that if left to their own devices, the democratic party would be happy to welcome both Bush and Cheney

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
I'm sitting here crying and shaking because Liz Cheney lost an election, and you posters are LAUGHing about it? Don't you know how much worse things will be if Wyoming has a republican congresswoman

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

You're laughing? Liz Cheney lost her election and you're laughing?

joker voice: I am, liberal.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Smythe posted:

my irl friend lived in the famous texas goonhaus. i think UT@A, but i might be wrong. nevertheless, we must Respect our heritage. Thank you.

e: yes, the one with powercrazy.
UT-Dallas? a ton of weird goons went to UTD back in ~2006

Homeless Friend posted:

no matter what tenementfunster says, hes still the guy who pretended to be a grandma and saying the n word during majoras mask, like a boss to me. 15 years ago or whenever that was :911: god bless him
huh

TenementFunster has issued a correction as of 19:24 on Aug 17, 2022

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

bedpan posted:

Donald Trump eliminating the Bush, Clinton, and Cheney political dynasties are good things. It is telling that if left to their own devices, the democratic party would be happy to welcome both Bush and Cheney

they'll be happy to welcome Trump too in a few years

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Casey Finnigan posted:

they'll be happy to welcome Trump too in a few years

if trump put troops on the ground after the fake syria gas attack, they would have

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Is this the feigning concern version of libs saying people in red states deserve to die

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i would have sworn that was you, but it was also over a decade+ remembered google video so i could be wrong

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

now she will run for president as a straw man candidate and get booed off stage

the nyt editorial board: 5/5 star performance

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Homeless Friend posted:

i would have sworn that was you, but it was also over a decade+ remembered google video so i could be wrong
that was absolutely not me. i would never be a console gamer!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Xaris posted:

god drat that was a blowout. thank you president trump for destroying a cheney dynasty.

:woop:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If Liz Cheney primaries Biden I will support her

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
ol Lizard-lips is a hugely vocal supporter of torture and to this day goes around yelling about how much she loves torture, which is pretty novel even among the Maga freaks. Why the gently caress is she even theoretically better than the hooting ape she got replaced with? Because she has such a lack of social intellect she thought that supporting the impeachment of Trump, an utterly meaningless gesture, was a good idea? That was all because he was 1% less gungho about the mass production of charred muslim flesh than she was.

e: thread moved on but I'm still gonna get my 2 cents in

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

now she will run for president as a straw man candidate and get booed off stage

the nyt editorial board: 5/5 star performance

Been jonesin for the NYT endorsement kiss of death since Jan 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dick taking his fail daughter out into the woods on a little "hunting trip" to "discuss" her political future

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Karl Barks posted:

I think Liz Cheney was good

Didn’t live up to her father imo

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Orange Devil posted:

Didn’t live up to her father imo

Yeah, he was way better

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Liz can run with Jeb! in 2024, restoring the Bush/Cheney dynasty and bringing back decency to our sacred democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Subvisual Haze posted:

Liz can run with Jeb! in 2024, restoring the Bush/Cheney dynasty and bringing back decency to our sacred democracy

Hillary/Liz 2024 ticket. Let’s do this comrades.