Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Vomik posted:

“liz cheney loses primary by 40%”

dems: one of us, one of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The first woman president is going to be a homophobe

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

my MSNBC-watching dad was telling me today about how he thinks Liz can take the 2024 GOP prez nomination because "Trumpism is on the way out"

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Grey Fox posted:

my MSNBC-watching dad was telling me today about how he thinks Liz can take the 2024 GOP prez nomination because "Trumpism is on the way out"
lmfao yeah any second now

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
NPR was imagining Liz on the stage with Trump in the 2024 debates, presumably owning him with facts and logic.

Shitlibs are the lowest of the low.

It even had that echo of the Hillary "It's her turn!" themes from 2016. They mentioned how Liz voted with Trump >90% of the time and was conservative on every important issue, as if her meeting those GOP qualifications yet still losing the vote was unfair and we should feel offended on her behalf. She did the work!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Trump and DeSantis high fiving on the debate stage after one of them gets a good dig in at Liz is gonna be a meme in 2024

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
if npr liberals want a woman to be prez or w.e they should boost one whos cool instead of ones who suck rear end. just a thought i had due to sexism, etc

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Smythe posted:

if npr liberals want a woman to be prez or w.e they should boost one whos cool instead of ones who suck rear end. just a thought i had due to sexism, etc

anyone you would recommend?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cuttlefush posted:

good point. women don’t belong in politics.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

liz franczak

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

TenementFunster posted:

good point. women don’t belong in politics.

i was just trying to get smythe to say something funny. i think cspam tends to be pretty weird about women in a bad way.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cuttlefush posted:

i was just trying to get smythe to say something funny. i think cspam tends to be pretty weird about women in a bad way.
and his excellent suggestion was 100% serious and sincere so boy don’t you look dumb!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

liz franczak

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

TenementFunster posted:

and his excellent suggestion was 100% serious and sincere so boy don’t you look dumb!

yeah so what

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
dont lie you'd love to live under the liz gynocracy. perverts

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

MTG/Palin 2024

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

thatfatkid posted:

All US politicians are fascist cunts and democracy in a capitalist society is an oxymoron. Just enjoy the schadenfreude you knob

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cuttlefush posted:

Fran Drescher

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cuttlefush posted:

Pamela Anderson

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

Pamela Anderson

GREAT ideas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
TingTing ASMR

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

gradenko_2000 posted:

Pamela Anderson

finally, the american answer to angela merkel :wiggle:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

very respectfully and in the name of equality, male candidates should be forced to wear tights and codpieces as well

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

evilmiera posted:

I mean this is going to make the US even worse for a whole lot of human beings and being able to show sympathy with those human beings is kind of important? Pretty sure I don't want to enjoy their suffering

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/thatbloodyMikey/status/1490050594937221130?t=yZ7nknWlIkOHHd7odGErzQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/pamelaanderson/status/1069559265713668096?t=jUKVUYEPkfFoEWozdypwRA&s=19

https://twitter.com/pamelaanderson/status/1069559601555783680?t=ohdf0VPb4PYQpA1_rHNI9A&s=19

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
pam anderson is canadian but she did wreck mccains dumbass daughter on the view, along with the other stooges reading cia propaganda off of notecards re: julian assange. very impressive.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

annex canada as the 51st state so pam can run. that's the sort of imperial project I can get behind

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Marzzle posted:

very respectfully and in the name of equality, male candidates should be forced to wear tights and codpieces as well

in the gynocracy there are no male candidates.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

based pam

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pamela anderson: thank you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
who knew borat had such exquisite taste

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I'm with pam

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

seems inaccurate. the shitlib would just start pushing both buttons over and over with a blissful smile on their face

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Having it turn out that Pamela Anderson and Britney Spears are comrades was not expected but I’ll take it.

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Subvisual Haze posted:

Liz can run with Jeb! in 2024, restoring the Bush/Cheney dynasty and bringing back decency to our sacred democracy

I hope they run as a tag team and trump finished them off with the greatest takedown of all time

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
poor people are only in rural areas, just as elites are only "metropolitan"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

TenementFunster posted:

poor people are only in rural areas, just as elites are only "metropolitan"

She didn't say that even if you want to be literal but it's pretty clear she's talking about the hinterland when she says rural, which includes urban areas. The metropole is the center of empire, the hinterlands are the areas feeding it. I'd say the metropole of the American empire is I guess coastal America and a few European capitals. The hinterlands is everything else.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan-hinterland_thesis

Also I looked up the person who won on your recommendation and the first thing I thought on seeing her picture is that she has the crazy eyes and is sure to provide a few laughs. The second thing I thought is that she is Liz with a haircut and no glasses on some kind of drug.

More seriously though, Trumpist freaks are genuinely harm reduction candidates. Trump meant significantly degraded abortion rights for Americans, Clinton probably would have meant a no fly zone over Iran or some such gabagool.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pam's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Weka posted:

More seriously though, Trumpist freaks are genuinely harm reduction candidates. Trump meant significantly degraded abortion rights for Americans, Clinton probably would have meant a no fly zone over Iran or some such gabagool.
no they're not. this is dumb. trump almost got the U.S. into a war with iran by tearing up the iran deal and assassinating their top general