Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
The defeat of Liz Cheney marked a true turning point in US history where material conditions and suffering became drastically worse. Please understand and feel bad about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

twoday posted:

good job, idiot

she will absolutely switch parties and end up as a veep candidate on a unity ticket or something
This is so stupid. Yep, I can definitely see this happening.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

Liz can run with Jeb! in 2024, restoring the Bush/Cheney dynasty and bringing back decency to our sacred democracy

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

NPR was imagining Liz on the stage with Trump in the 2024 debates, presumably owning him with facts and logic.

Shitlibs are the lowest of the low.

It even had that echo of the Hillary "It's her turn!" themes from 2016. They mentioned how Liz voted with Trump >90% of the time and was conservative on every important issue, as if her meeting those GOP qualifications yet still losing the vote was unfair and we should feel offended on her behalf. She did the work!