Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper

sb hermit posted:

This is the same feeling I got for The Irishman on Netflix. I really should sit down and watch it someday.

im never going to watch the irishman. you cant make me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Wear it as a badge of honour o7 I think its cool as hell, to me, personally

:patriot:

EDIT: fixed smiley tag

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 20, 2022

sb hermit

Scuba Trooper posted:

im never going to watch the irishman. you cant make me

it would be funny if you were irish and male and I knew about it because then I could just say "turn off your monitor" but instead I'll just say "that's ok, I'll watch it for the both of us"

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

On behalf of Americans everywhere, I'm so sorry. They're really trying to maket it hard here in Japan recently. A lot of bars have it on tap suddenly, as well as a lot of convenience stores.

Also, last time I was back home in like 2019 I saw Jim Beam barrel aged Budweiser. I'd have tried that garbage is it wasn't like 20 bucks.

I got the biggest can of american Budweiser on the way home and I'm drinking it while eating leftover spaghetti and all I have to say is that it's bland and inoffensive.

It's not undrinkable. If it's the only thing at a party then I'll probably crack one open and hold the same beer the entire night, taking occasional sips but having it on hand if someone wants to raise a toast.

sb hermit

I just finished a 24 oz (I think) can of budweiser. I think I got to 2/3rds of it when I let out the biggest belch I've released in years.

My verdict hasn't changed.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i probably would drink fermented horse milk if that was what was served, my point still stand with regard to american budweiser being bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sb hermit

I CAN'T STOP BURPING

:gonk:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you seriously don't want to offend the mongol overlords, drink that messed up horse milk and call it manna from heaven

Nosfereefer

sb hermit posted:

I CAN'T STOP BURPING

:gonk:

you were warned

sb hermit

Nosfereefer posted:

you were warned

:kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

huh, that seems specific. but do you mean beer is relatively recent in japan, but now people mostly drink whiskey?

Beer is still popular, but I think it's not as popular. Because calories. A lot of young women drink whiskey sodas.