Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

I've never seen Laurence of Arabia.

hell, :same:

I'm just unsophisticated

hell, :same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

I say a lot of mean things about budweiser but to be honest I haven't ever drunk one before.

I did drink a coors and it was some real watery stuff which is why I stick to IPAs and pale ales

sb hermit

I stopped following the fantastic ace combat 7 thread because I wanted to stay ahead of the missions (I have my own copy of ace combat 7 and a flight stick) but I couldn't beat mission 6 and I refused to change the difficulty to easy.

On the other hand, I'll have some more time in a month to actually try my hand at beating it. Then I need to catch up on like a thousand posts.

sb hermit

Areola Grande posted:

it's thick and kinda salty? stay away

:vince:

thank you for the warning!

sb hermit

I have a "many different users state that they do not like or want me posting" gang tag but I don't really feel that I deserve it. It only really happened once in one thread in Games where I had a bad opinion and it hasn't happened anywhere else.

sb hermit

Areola Grande posted:

what u want is the real deal babe :fourloko: :smuggo:

If I ever hang out with you or Rarity in real life then I'll try it.

Meanwhile, I'll stick to shots of whiskey.

sb hermit

Budweiser is weird and has that real acetaldehyde flavor to me. Miller is my cheap American beer of choice. Budweiser just is very weirdly unpleasant to me. Real Czech Budweiser is awesome though.

now I sincerely actually want to try some

sb hermit

This is the same feeling I got for The Irishman on Netflix. I really should sit down and watch it someday.

Anyways, I think it's for things like this that old movies had explicit intermissions. I looked it up and Laurence of Arabia was 227 minutes. LOTR Return of the King was 201 minutes. I wonder what the cutoff is when an intermission is appropriate.

The only movie I watched with an intermission was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Which wasn't really much of an intermission but it was funny.

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Wear it as a badge of honour o7 I think its cool as hell, to me, personally

:patriot:

EDIT: fixed smiley tag

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 20, 2022

sb hermit

Scuba Trooper posted:

im never going to watch the irishman. you cant make me

it would be funny if you were irish and male and I knew about it because then I could just say "turn off your monitor" but instead I'll just say "that's ok, I'll watch it for the both of us"

sb hermit

On behalf of Americans everywhere, I'm so sorry. They're really trying to maket it hard here in Japan recently. A lot of bars have it on tap suddenly, as well as a lot of convenience stores.

Also, last time I was back home in like 2019 I saw Jim Beam barrel aged Budweiser. I'd have tried that garbage is it wasn't like 20 bucks.

I got the biggest can of american Budweiser on the way home and I'm drinking it while eating leftover spaghetti and all I have to say is that it's bland and inoffensive.

It's not undrinkable. If it's the only thing at a party then I'll probably crack one open and hold the same beer the entire night, taking occasional sips but having it on hand if someone wants to raise a toast.

sb hermit

I just finished a 24 oz (I think) can of budweiser. I think I got to 2/3rds of it when I let out the biggest belch I've released in years.

My verdict hasn't changed.

sb hermit

I CAN'T STOP BURPING

:gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Nosfereefer posted:

you were warned

:kiddo: