Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
the teletubbies have televisions inside of their tummies but teletummies didn't have the same ring to it so the name was changed to be teletubbies instead and they were also fattened up to better match the new brand of teletubbies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Telegutties

Chrs

that vacuum cleaner they had used to get up to some right antics always hoovering up the toast and Christmas decorations and poo poo. I’d have took it to the dump ages ago if that was mine.

Chrs

I bet the teletubbies were always thinking like “argh for gently caress sake” when they were the ones who picked up the broadcast because they knew that meant they had to watch it upside down at an angle

google THIS

I've always been vaguely troubled by the weird phone/speaker things that pop up out of the ground and arbitrarily command the tellybellies to change activities or stop having fun altogether

I mean like, is that how kids see us? :ohdear:

nut

PA whispering to the director: I’m sorry but the baby got trapped in the sun

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
how bout you let me up into them television guts bebbeeeeeeeee

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

nut posted:

PA whispering to the director: I’m sorry but the baby got trapped in the sun

just keep rolling! keep rollling!!! we can use this!!!!!!!!!

Khanstant
i thin ktheyre marsupials op, the tv is in their pouch

Twenty Four

teletuggies rip derpies

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't think they're real, op

google THIS

Day 3482

We are still stranded on this godforsaken planet. The infant sun beats down on us, mocking us with its laughter, forcing us underground. We can only survive brief excursions during the day, and even so, the nights are worse. As the laughing sun sets we must all race inside and seal our home up tight against the darkness and what lurks in it.

We have subsisted on toast and custard for what feels like ages. That is, what little we can gather from the dispensers before the Noo Noo steals it. Like most of the other machinery we salvaged from our crashed ship the Noo Noo has gone completely rampant, causing chaos, commanding us rather than obeying our commands, dispensing our rations and controlling our activities seemingly at random. Fits of madness are our only reprieve, times when our minds can escape into childish games or giggles at our own torment.

Our only hope is rescue, so we have tuned our cyborg implants to listen for any transmission. Like everything else, our implants have gone faulty, and only one of ours will be functional on any given day. Even our makeshift windmill amplifier does little to help.

Long have we waited for a comforting message from our homeworld, some promise that help is on the way, and so we still gather in excitement whenever one of our screens winks to life. More often than not the transmission is actually a British child telling us about some boring field trip or activity they did at school. But it is our last grain of hope, and so we continue to watch each transmission with a facade of enthusiasm even after hundreds of disappointments. Truthfully, however, I don't know how much longer we can hold out.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Day 3482

We are still stranded on this godforsaken planet. The infant sun beats down on us, mocking us with its laughter, forcing us underground. We can only survive brief excursions during the day, and even so, the nights are worse. As the laughing sun sets we must all race inside and seal our home up tight against the darkness and what lurks in it.

We have subsisted on toast and custard for what feels like ages. That is, what little we can gather from the dispensers before the Noo Noo steals it. Like most of the other machinery we salvaged from our crashed ship the Noo Noo has gone completely rampant, causing chaos, commanding us rather than obeying our commands, dispensing our rations and controlling our activities seemingly at random. Fits of madness are our only reprieve, times when our minds can escape into childish games or giggles at our own torment.

Our only hope is rescue, so we have tuned our cyborg implants to listen for any transmission. Like everything else, our implants have gone faulty, and only one of ours will be functional on any given day. Even our makeshift windmill amplifier does little to help.

Long have we waited for a comforting message from our homeworld, some promise that help is on the way, and so we still gather in excitement whenever one of our screens winks to life. More often than not the transmission is actually a British child telling us about some boring field trip or activity they did at school. But it is our last grain of hope, and so we continue to watch each transmission with a facade of enthusiasm even after hundreds of disappointments. Truthfully, however, I don't know how much longer we can hold out.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I have made a wonderful invention, a device that allows me to travel through time! yet I am afraid I must destroy it, for I have traveled into the far future, and seen the horrible fate in store for humanity. initially, it seemed to me that all was well: humanity had become a race of colorful, childlike beings with televisions in their stomachs. these joyful, innocent beings gamboled and played with seemingly nary a care in the world, save for a curious aversion to well-like structures dotted around the landscape. once darkness fell, however, the shocking truth became evident: from out of these wells crawled a race of grotesque, stunted figures, apparently descended from today's television advertising executives. these horrific beasts captured the sleeping eloi and inserted mind control messages into their stomach-televisions, urging the populace to engage in materialistic consumption, including buying cheap, breakable toys and other gadgets they didn't need and suggesting the consumption of sugary snacks and cereals with little nutritional value. truly the darkest future imaginable.

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Day 3482

:five:

Mummy Napkin
don’t try the tubby custard. trust me it’s vile.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
more like smellybummies

Finger Prince

https://i.imgur.com/nea3ZHv.mp4

Lurker Ant

Mummy Napkin posted:

don’t try the tubby custard. trust me it’s vile.

Remember when somebody posted a pic of the tubby custard machine on Twitter and said it was how McNuggets were made, and then McDonald’s had to make a video to prove that their nugs are made of real chicken and not pink paste? Good times

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Lurker Ant posted:

Remember when somebody posted a pic of the tubby custard machine on Twitter and said it was how McNuggets were made, and then McDonald’s had to make a video to prove that their nugs are made of real chicken and not pink paste? Good times

Still haven't proven that Ronald isn't made of pink paste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

Still haven't proven that Ronald isn't made of pink paste.

everyone is a combination of a pink paste and a skeleton. the skeleton always wins, eventually.

ty nesamdoom!