Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

have u ever been in a fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
My name is Shao Khan and I rule the outland by defeating in Mortal Kombat all who oppose me

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My name is Shao Khan and I rule the outland by defeating in Mortal Kombat all who oppose me

i meant like in real life

unless you liuke made him poo poo his pants on losing to yourself on a videogame

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Which question is your favorite

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Which question is your favorite

ur monm

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
i beat my sister in combat at least once

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i was in a few fights in high school and despite my tenacity i only won one lol.

i've also gotten the better of my sparring partner but that doesnt count

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i was in a few fights in high school and despite my tenacity i only won one lol.

i've also gotten the better of my sparring partner but that doesnt count

who's your spoarring spartner

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just trip people over and over until they die, then I trip them again when it says to finish them.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I picked (debate) fights all the time, and won them all. No one could stand up to my rock hard (logic) abs, and muscular (brain) biceps. I would throw down (verbally) all the time (with facts) and everyone would just shrug and say "okay whatever" because they knew I was an ultimate (word) fighter.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

I picked (debate) fights all the time, and won them all. No one could stand up to my rock hard (logic) abs, and muscular (brain) biceps. I would throw down (verbally) all the time (with facts) and everyone would just shrug and say "okay whatever" because they knew I was an ultimate (word) fighter.

lol but also i don't believe any of that at all

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ChubbyChecker posted:

who's your spoarring spartner

my exwife usually because we were training together lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

(not related to why she is now my ex)

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol but also i don't believe any of that at all

gently caress you, you plebeian. After school, you, me, Miss McKenzie is letting us use her English classroom. Debate throwdown motherfucker, you're figuratively dead.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm wlel known for my skillful mastery of the english language and w/ words, thinking, etc.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 15 days!)

i've made a lot of one of one challenges over the years and i've lost every loving fight

i'm 6'2 and 200lbs so it's due to pure incompetence

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ihave never defeated someone in combat but I have never been knocked down. I'm pretty sure it's not physically possible with how I'm built.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think i beat up my little brother a few times when we were kids, like pre-teens age, and fighting. nothing really serious, but i feel bad about it now. of course it can't be my fault, it must be how my parents raised me, so i'm absolved thank goodness.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

back when we used to stay up all night drinking at my buds house another dude who lived there would always get pissed off if we were too loud when he was trying to sleep. he would come out of his room drunk as hell and full rear end naked and just stand there menacingly trying to intimidate us to be quiet. after about the tenth time of this happening i got naked and wrestled him to the floor. im not proud of this but it was pretty funny.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

i challenge anyone in this room to one on one combat

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

when I was 10 or so, I pushed my friend off a boat shed and she landed on the edge of a boat instead of the water. she broke her wrist and humerus.

that's the only violent confrontation in my life so far. but yes, I won.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
yes i was a good wrestler in high school

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

roomtone posted:

i've made a lot of one of one challenges over the years and i've lost every loving fight

i'm 6'2 and 200lbs so it's due to pure incompetence

roomtone posted:

i challenge anyone in this room to one on one combat

:hmmyes:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Well, yeah.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Wouldn't've, if we'd gone two out of three.

This' a challenge. Meet you on the fields of tortured punctuation.

We'll see whom'st've would've won.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

flubber nuts posted:

back when we used to stay up all night drinking at my buds house another dude who lived there would always get pissed off if we were too loud when he was trying to sleep. he would come out of his room drunk as hell and full rear end naked and just stand there menacingly trying to intimidate us to be quiet. after about the tenth time of this happening i got naked and wrestled him to the floor. im not proud of this but it was pretty funny.

So that’s what your username means. Straight dudes rubbing’ sack.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm not particularly tough but by some miracle have never lost the numerous fights I've been in. Probably comes from mostly fighting drunk people while I was sober.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When I was a real little kid I was in karate.

The whole 'break boards to feel good and look cool, go to little local sparring tournaments' kind of thing. Even though I was a wee-beef I knew this was no Karate Kid situation or anything, but, we would occassionally do sparring competitions for points, wearing full pads.
Where it was 1 pt to touch the body, 2 for the head, and then after whatever crappy bout of little kids, it was over. It was nothing magical, ok?

But one time at one of these little between-squad matches, I forgot my padded head gear! And got matched against a kid a little older and taller than me. They specifically told him "Do not go for his head, he doesn't have his gear." And they told me in advance they told him that. So I thought. Ok. I'll shadowbox it out with this bigger kid and call it a day and remember my stupid helmet.

First thing this does kid is a sweeping round kick right at my dome. Which I duck under (kinda stylishly, too).
As soon as I'm up, same deal. Same result.
Third time he did it, as he kicked over my head, I swept his back leg PERFECTLY and put him flat on his rear end. And then crawled on him and put a fist on his chest to get the point.

They called the match for ME! And then reprimanded the kid for what he tried to do.

Welp that was the absolute culmination of my martial prowess. Ever.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

When I was a real little kid I was in karate.

The whole 'break boards to feel good and look cool, go to little local sparring tournaments' kind of thing. Even though I was a wee-beef I knew this was no Karate Kid situation or anything, but, we would occassionally do sparring competitions for points, wearing full pads.
Where it was 1 pt to touch the body, 2 for the head, and then after whatever crappy bout of little kids, it was over. It was nothing magical, ok?

But one time at one of these little between-squad matches, I forgot my padded head gear! And got matched against a kid a little older and taller than me. They specifically told him "Do not go for his head, he doesn't have his gear." And they told me in advance they told him that. So I thought. Ok. I'll shadowbox it out with this bigger kid and call it a day and remember my stupid helmet.

First thing this does kid is a sweeping round kick right at my dome. Which I duck under (kinda stylishly, too).
As soon as I'm up, same deal. Same result.
Third time he did it, as he kicked over my head, I swept his back leg PERFECTLY and put him flat on his rear end. And then crawled on him and put a fist on his chest to get the point.

They called the match for ME! And then reprimanded the kid for what he tried to do.

Welp that was the absolute culmination of my martial prowess. Ever.

nerd

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Next time I'm like, 8 or whatever, I will light my Camel Red and just beat his rear end raw with one of those breakable boards while wondering why he's doing something he shouldn't be, instead. Or just enter in communion with the Budda. I am sorry to disappoint Sensei.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you count microbes i'm constantly triumphing in brutal combat

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

Next time I'm like, 8 or whatever, I will light my Camel Red and just beat his rear end raw with one of those breakable boards while wondering why he's doing something he shouldn't be, instead. Or just enter in communion with the Budda. I am sorry to disappoint Sensei.

At least you're learning.

Grab me a beer while you're up?

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

challenge accepted

*20 push ups*

hold on

six months

that's a normal amount of months

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

yes i was a good wrestler in high school

Key to victory: rusty fishhook. Also known amongst the uncivilized as the oil check.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

only on the astral plane

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yep, beat the whole military’s rear end, which is the only reason you can walk here, so now I’m gonna gently caress you up too.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I beat my nephew at Punch Out, but it might not count because I was screaming in panic the whole time.

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I beat the AI in Ace Combat occasionally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
No, and I did the opposite

Just a couple years after I was hired on in the Lounge our yearly Xmas party was an outing to one of those indoor paintball places. I'd never played of course and was completely unfamiliar with it.

It starts and the building is dark and full of millions of partitions with glowing neon paint scribbles smeared with gooey paintball carcasses and worst of all death metal music is BLASTING.

This was the day I found out I needed glasses

I couldn't see poo poo and I was terrified. I literally realized for the first time I'd die immediately in a war situation. I froze and tried to hide. Fairly soon I was fragged by a bitch waitress from my own team who didn't like me irl. She nailed me in the throat from close range too

:/