Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Don't try to break a glass bottle over someone's face. You'll gently caress them up bad but you'll also probably slice your hand up really good too. It's not like the movies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I went and got glasses after, I was 20 60 and 20 80

And I ended up firing that same bitch about ? 8 years later

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Yes. It was my meat.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

when i was 17 some russian guy from another school who was way bigger than me slapped me hard randomly in the face when i was really drunk, so the next time i saw him at a party i kicked him in the nuts hard from behind and escaped in a car with my bros and never saw him again

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Caesar Saladin posted:

when i was 17 some russian guy from another school who was way bigger than me slapped me hard randomly in the face when i was really drunk, so the next time i saw him at a party i kicked him in the nuts hard from behind and escaped in a car with my bros and never saw him again

You know that was Vladimir Putin, right?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I have a few times, the last time I did I went to jail for it even though they were in the process of killing me

Unfortunately they and one of the other people were police officers so that sort of made things work towards their favor legally for awhile

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Worf posted:

I have a few times, the last time I did I went to jail for it even though they were in the process of killing me

Unfortunately they and one of the other people were police officers so that sort of made things work towards their favor legally for awhile

Being arrested in America is not legally combat, even though it's as dangerous.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

satanic splash-back posted:

Being arrested in America is not legally combat, even though it's as dangerous.

It is when multiple people end up in the emergency room because it's a fight and you end up with 17 charges for various forms of a and b, while fighting out of a chokehold to save your own life

If you ever want to put me in a choke hold and discuss how the next thing that happens isn't combat, come on up to Boston

When somebody walks away needing a skin graft because they decided to try and choke you out I'm pretty sure that's combat

Beating two ex cops and their friends in a fight wasn't my first rodeo either as you may guess lol. Just the most recent

Worf fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Aug 21, 2022

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I wouldn’t call it a fight, but one of my middle school bullies was taunting me at the end of P.E. class and I wasn’t having any repressive poo poo by then. For context, earlier that day I had already been depantsed by another bully in front of the whole class which promptly laughed at me and made me seethe with internal rage because I’d had enough of that poo poo by 8th grade.

Back to the P.E. bully, he kept grabbing my shirt and getting in my face with “what’re you gonna do about it?” repeatedly. He flicked my ear which released all of my pent-up anger into a left uppercut as hard as I could into his nose and face. The bully literally flew off the ground and got knocked the gently caress out. Hit him so hard that I fractured my pinky and had to wear a splint for a month. Of course, I was the one to get in trouble and not the countless bullies who hosed with me for almost two years.

When my mom came to pick me up, the principal was screaming in my face about how I could have killed him with a punch like that (The Last Boy Scout was a new movie at the time in which Bruce Willis kills a dude with the same punch). My mom pulled the principal off of me and yelled at her “If I ever catch you yelling at my son like that again, I will sue this loving school into oblivion because you won’t do any loving thing about his bullies. Understand?”

I never got suspended for that, and the bullying pretty much stopped after that. Don't gently caress with a Mexican mom’s kid lol.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Worf posted:

It is when multiple people end up in the emergency room because it's a fight and you end up with 17 charges for various forms of a and b, while fighting out of a chokehold to save your own life

If you ever want to put me in a choke hold and discuss how the next thing that happens isn't combat, come on up to Boston

When somebody walks away needing a skin graft because they decided to try and choke you out I'm pretty sure that's combat

Beating two ex cops and their friends in a fight wasn't my first rodeo either as you may guess lol. Just the most recent

Easy there tough guy, you don't need to threaten people over the internet.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i would beat the rear end of every poster in this thread at once

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

satanic splash-back posted:

Easy there tough guy, you don't need to threaten people over the internet.

nobody is threatening you. sit down

saying i'll adequately defend my life from an attack isnt a threat- i was charged with (and beat) those particular charges too lmao

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I've been in various fights, and in high-school I sent a few football players to the ER with concussions because my head was bigger and harder than theirs.

But one 'combat' that sticks in my memory was regionals for wrestling my junior year. I should have finished 1st or 2nd based on the season results, but I had a wicked flu, and felt like dogshit, so I washed out in the quarterfinals when I couldn't breathe to escape a pin move.

So I washed to the consolation round, it was the next day, and I felt a lot better, my first consolation bought was with the last ranked dude in the competition, we were in the 215lb (97kg) weight class, which has a ton a variation between huge gangly dudes, cut dudes, and pretty overweight dudes. I was in the first category, dude I was wrestling was ib the third, and I tied up with this dude, and did the laziest ankle pick ever, got his ankle, and he just like crumpled to the ground screaming. His other ankle had broken and his tibia and fibula were just sticking out his skin and poo poo. I won the match by medical time-out, as I didn't break any rules, and man did I feel worse about that "victory" or loss than any other I ever got .

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

drat

that is a real shame

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Worf posted:

nobody is threatening you. sit down

saying i'll adequately defend my life from an attack isnt a threat- i was charged with (and beat) those particular charges too lmao

:chloe:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

yeah my advice would be dont trigger people that are remembering almost dying by telling them that experience and the resultant mayhem werent a "legitimate" combat

ring any bells, mechanistically?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i felt his knees on my back, another one was either punching the back of my head/neck or elbowing it, i couldnt see, i was face down gasping for air as my life turned black

i realized i was fading bad and started begging to be let to breathe, and they wouldnt listen and somebody kept punching the back of my head

i chose life instead of fading to black while being laid on top of by one man and beaten by his friend senseless

(not a combat)

all i could remember was being in a coma and how somehow everything i was feeling and the blackness was looking like that the longer i gasped and choked under his arm

my body is still marked from defending it from being extinguished now years later.

thank u officer

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i dunno man, maybe you could have defended yourself more efficiently if you weren't such a little bitch

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Caesar Saladin posted:

i dunno man, maybe you could have defended yourself more efficiently if you weren't such a little bitch

lol i should have just hit them first i agree

however that ended up being a crucial element to my legal defense, unsurprisingly

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Never been in a real fight and hopefully never will, will run the gently caress away before doing a stupid fight.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

well our time is up, that will be $450 for today's session

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
It took me a lot of figuring out that "let them punch you in the face until they get tired out" is a bad tactic that hurts a lot after the booze wears off, and instead that you can actually put your arms up in a blocking posture to deflect blows, and then get control of an arm and take the conversation to the ground, pin them and start talking really weird until you both get tired and say peace, or the police come. And the police are the real threat there. You want to get this wrapped up and go your own ways before that happens.

Anyway, long story short, put your loving arms up.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I fought the law, but luckily I had a good lawyer so the law didn't win.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

ManBoyChef posted:

I fought the law, but luckily I had a good lawyer so the law didn't win.

white privilege kept me alive but the lawyer kept me out of trouble

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
I fight on the battlefield of the human mind. :grin:

That said, if you see someone looking at you aggressively, immediately strip off all your clothes, defecate in your hands and smear it on yourself while screaming DADDY AM I PRETTY YET

works every time

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Aug 21, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Not me but one time I was out at a work happy hour and one of my co-workers who was normally this really nice lady kept getting propositioned by this dude and she finally had enough and broke a glass beer bottle on the edge of the table and said “say another word and I’ll glass you morherfucker” and it was pretty cool.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Yes, if judo tournaments and boxing matches count. But I did those things as a kid/teen. These days I take the car when it's time to put out the garbage on the street, have my groceries delivered, and would likely shatter like a teacup if you punched me.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Burst into tears. When they turn away in disgust, kick them in the back and run like hell.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
One way to defuse any physical combat is just to keep a zip-lock bag of wasps in your pocket.

A punk wants to throw down? Shake the wasps up, open the bag, throw it at their feet, and run like hell.

It's technically legal.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Worf posted:

god drat post the video

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Only the refereed kind. Kinda lame

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

flubber nuts posted:

god drat post the video

The guy that actually had me in the chokehold, I would be genuinely surprised if he ever puts another person in a chokehold in his life

As soon as I realized I was fading to black I decided that it was either as much damage to that person's arm as I could or my life, and yeah

That guy's arm got me a superior court charge or two that thankfully did not get picked up by a grand jury

I mangled him bad enough that the prosecutor referred to me as a vicious animal lol

From there it was pretty much just targeting people's eyeballs with my hands and any objects I could find near me.

Then a few weeks later they killed George Floyd and Breonna Taylor died right around the same time my stuff went down, and my stuff basically fizzled away and three of the four people actually went ahead and kind of took ownership of what they started

The only one person that didn't go ahead and be like yeah that was actually probably our bad, was the guy that I had to hurt really bad to get off of me, who was also the instigator, and one of the two cops there

It was actually kind of interesting because even the court officers that saw the police report said that I got a raw deal getting in trouble for that to begin with.

Acab, really

Worf fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 22, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Worf I’m gonna be in Boston early October for a concert. Meet me at the House of Blues if u want an rear end kicking.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Worf I’m gonna be in Boston early October for a concert. Meet me at the House of Blues if u want an rear end kicking.

Honestly if you're going to hang out at that corporate rear end place you are already kicking your own rear end

October works pretty well for me though, technically I'll be out of jail by then

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I beat people by finger blasting their significant others. Yeah, I got some hand techniques for ya tough guy, heh :smug:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i have beaten someone off in combat

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Last fight I got a few shots in and had the guy knocked on the ground, but instead of finishing it I ran back and forth a bunch showboatin cause I was gonna do the People's Elbow but that gave him time to recover and he got up and kicked my rear end

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Some drunk kid tried to swing their drunken hand at me, so I just quickly threw my arms up between us, brought them down, and hugged his swing down. He calmed down or someone pulled him away after that, idk.

Also something at school while being even younger.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I punched a kid in fourth grade for calling me fat and he never bothered me again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I hit a dude with my car once.