Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
My wife’s aunt is insanely hot and she loving knows it. She’s like the definition of a milf.

Her and her family are visiting this weekend and I’ve been living it up getting to hang out with her at the beach. I could watch her walk around in her bikini all day. Well I guess I actually did do that, so the point is sort of redundant.

She’s a harmless, but very flirty lady and loves giving me hugs and smooches! Very big fan of how her kisses on the cheek are always a little bit closer to my lips than a regular kiss on the cheek would be :gizz:

Anyway, today she’s showing me some pictures on her phone, and her hand is on my knee, and for the first time ever I notice she has the ugliest loving toe thumbs I’ve ever seen in my whole goddamn life. Like holy poo poo! I need to invent a time machine and go back one week and throw acid in my eyes. This changes everything! I need to rethink the whole way I imagine her when I’m jerking off.

:circlefap:“Please keep that thumb away from my tushy, thank you. Why don’t we try some kinky sex toys instead.” *tosses her a pair of thick gloves* “Mmmm very sexy!”:circlefap:

Like I seriously wanted to puke looking at them. Can’t believe I’ve known her for ten years and never noticed these loving abominations before. Is it possible these could have grown overnight or been the result of some sort of horrible accident I am not aware of?

Goons with toe thumbs… what’s the deal? Do you know you have toe thumbs? Was it an accident or were they always like that? Do they smell like feet? Anyone ever back out of some friendly buttplay at the last minute with you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My wife’s aunt is insanely hot and she loving knows it. She’s like the definition of a milf.

Her and her family are visiting this weekend and I’ve been living it up getting to hang out with her at the beach. I could watch her walk around in her bikini all day. Well I guess I actually did do that, so the point is sort of redundant.

She’s a harmless, but very flirty lady and loves giving me hugs and smooches! Very big fan of how her kisses on the cheek are always a little bit closer to my lips than a regular kiss on the cheek would be :gizz:

Anyway, today she’s showing me some pictures on her phone, and her hand is on my knee, and for the first time ever I notice she has the ugliest loving toe thumbs I’ve ever seen in my whole goddamn life. Like holy poo poo! I need to invent a time machine and go back one week and throw acid in my eyes. This changes everything! I need to rethink the whole way I imagine her when I’m jerking off.

:circlefap:“Please keep that thumb away from my tushy, thank you. Why don’t we try some kinky sex toys instead.” *tosses her a pair of thick gloves* “Mmmm very sexy!”:circlefap:

Like I seriously wanted to puke looking at them. Can’t believe I’ve known her for ten years and never noticed these loving abominations before. Is it possible these could have grown overnight or been the result of some sort of horrible accident I am not aware of?

Goons with toe thumbs… what’s the deal? Do you know you have toe thumbs? Was it an accident or were they always like that? Do they smell like feet? Anyone ever back out of some friendly buttplay at the last minute with you?

My mom has inbred toe-thumbs like that. I have normal hands but asymmetrical feet, all my toes are slightly-to-majorly different in length from the toes on the other foot.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hey what is your av from again I seen it already but couldn’t find it again googling, it’s a Chinese muppet monkey right?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

does she have her big toes still? maybe she lost her thumbs in an accident (buttplay?) and had her toes grafted on

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
that's old anglo farmer hand structure. probably could break her own lugnuts off her tire if she needed to. def top tier genes.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

does she have her big toes still? maybe she lost her thumbs in an accident (buttplay?) and had her toes grafted on

No her big toes are much more squished than regular big toes, I joked about her being inbred but I am 150% sure her dad was a loving inbreed. They shouldn’t let groups of 10 people start towns in rural West Virginia.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

EA Sports posted:

that's old anglo farmer hand structure. probably could break her own lugnuts off her tire if she needed to. def top tier genes.

i'm not willing to go that far until i've seem some calipers on the skull

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

EA Sports posted:

No because her siblings all have it but only on one hand, she’s birthed from monsters.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Isn't that a fetal alcohol syndrome thing?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Spinz posted:

No, my grandma switched to weed while she was pregnant. She apparently grew it her entire adult life and made edibles that she sold but I didn't know about it until after she died. Unless you're talking about the OP op, which I didn't read.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Spinz posted:

OP is attracted to smooth philtrums and hooded eyes.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
Aunt Magic

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No, my grandma switched to weed while she was pregnant. She apparently grew it her entire adult life and made edibles that she sold but I didn't know about it until after she died. Unless you're talking about the OP op, which I didn't read.

The Op

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Ok I just drank for the first time in like a month so I feel like everybody is directly addressing me.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I have thumbs like that and am also a real hot milf AMA

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

My wife’s grandma isn’t a drinker, so unless she accidentally chugged a whole bottle of gin while she was pregnant, I’m ruling out Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

not gonna click on this thread

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
Many men appreciate little piggies. What's her shoe size?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

My thumbs are adult kangaroos.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
tik tok oh no song

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
you gonna post pics of your hot aunt or what?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Not sure I understand, OP. Those toes look normal. Her feet look super hosed up though

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

wouldn’t a girthy toe thumb be better up the better than a skinny white bread regular thumb

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Damnit Bhabi.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Does she have a camel toe thumb too?

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
Nausty Aunts

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Put some mittens or socks idk

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Hey what is your av from again I seen it already but couldn’t find it again googling, it’s a Chinese muppet monkey right?

A goon gave it to me after I saw them buy it for someone, and I threw a tantrum that it wasn’t for me. The charitable goon came to his senses. That’s all I know. Also curious about its origins.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Get her to lube up her thumb and stuff it right in your urethra.

Also, they're a thing:
https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a25361582/toe-thumbs/

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Get her to lube up her thumb and stuff it right in your urethra.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like em
Got any more pix

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dunno man my thumbs look like normal thumbs it sounds like maybe you should talk to your Dr about all this. And I mean ALL this. Because no one else wants to hear about it unless you pay them to listen to you, not because I'm concerned.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A guy I went to school with all the way from 1st grade to graduation had entire hands like that. None of his nails were more than 1/4" from the leading edge to the quick. It always creeped me the gently caress out. He shot himself about 15 years ago, but I don't know if it was tied to his weird fingers or not.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just farted OP

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ask her for a toe job op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I bet thumbs like that could rub your cockhead a treat while the other fingers and the palm were jackin' the shaft, OP. Are the thumbs in the pic your own, or did you ask your hot bhabi aunt, "Hey, can I take a picture of your mutant thumbs for a forum post?"

Have you sounded out the idea of a threesome to your wife? Please do get her permission first, cucking is bad, m'kay.

If it all pans out, just turn off the bedroom light before loving your aunt, so you don't have to see the thumbs. But you can still ask bhabi to stick those fat beauties right up your rear end. Try both together and you'll never look back.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Kirk Vikernes posted:

A guy I went to school with all the way from 1st grade to graduation had entire hands like that. None of his nails were more than 1/4" from the leading edge to the quick. It always creeped me the gently caress out. He shot himself about 15 years ago, but I don't know if it was tied to his weird fingers or not.

I’m amazed he could even operate a firearm with those things.

:rip: though.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away