Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Good morning fellow football pervert sickos. Only 3.5 hours until WKU takes on the mighty Austin Peay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

The tasty part of this saga is Tennessee's AD Danny White tempting his own fate by dissing Auburn in sending off Allen Greene (Greene worked for Danny's dad Kevin when Kevin was the AD at Notre Dame):

https://twitter.com/AD_DannyWhite/status/1563288221621964805?s=20&t=kmZgcCSy3pdZGfwNMZr3qA

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

sicko checking in

football. football!!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Foot—and I can’t emphasize this enough—baw.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Watch grid at all time depravity levels:

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1562492033457000451

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I have a noon event and I am hoping that the host has the Nebraska game on. :sickos:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

Post the wild cat

I tried to take a picture of him this morning and he was evasive. Clearly not a football sicko.

She'd just brushed him before taking this picture, so his crazy Doc Brown cheek tufts are calm. Usually he's got the same puffy cheek tufts as Willie.

His name is Sgt. Pepper and my wife has had him longer than she's had me.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's week 0 AKA bonus early football. Everything belongs in watch this :colbert:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm gonna be self-harming watching Nebraska-Northwestern, but I'm gonna temper the pain by also watching the Curaçao-Taiwan* little league game.

* Taiwan #1.

EDIT: Then I guess another game while I hope I don't miss any home runs when Hawaii plays Tennessee after because Hawaii apparently sent dinger machines instead of 12 year-olds this year

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 27, 2022

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*blows conch shell*

It's Footballmans time.

:haibrower:

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Got my new tv all ready for the ultimate clash of the titans that is a neb v nw :getin:

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Yikes. Lee Corso can barely talk now.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO-QTJer3vU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Nebraska fans will think they have the home field advantage from seeing Irish vehicles all week long with red Husker N’s in the back window. Apparently that’s a requirement over there that indicates a “novice driver”. Sort of telling if you ask me. Nebraska always schedules a cupcake team for the first game, and Northwestern fits that bill this year. The good news is Northwestern also has a cupcake team this week.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
If someone wants to create a GDT, please do and I'll close this bad boy. Football is upon us.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Seaniqua posted:

If someone wants to create a GDT, please do and I'll close this bad boy. Football is upon us.

For the past couple years we've just had one generic N/V + GDT thread for each week since things aren't as active as they used to be :(

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Rectal Placenta posted:

For the past couple years we've just had one generic N/V + GDT thread for each week since things aren't as active as they used to be :(

One N/V thread and one running GDT for the season? Just so actual news/discussion is separate and easier to access.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

It's week 0 AKA bonus early football. Everything belongs in watch this :colbert:

How is Nevada - NMSU the sickos game of the week and not Hawaii - Vandy

e: and how the hell did i quote this post instead of the one i wanted to

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Alaois posted:

because whoever made that chart is dumber than dirt

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I thought we still did a weekly N/V thread last year. We should definitely keep this open to separate non-GDT talk.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Week 0 might be contained in one thread but we’ve definitely still had separate GDTs every normal week. NCAAB is where there’s just one season long thread for each.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Bird in a Blender posted:

I thought we still did a weekly N/V thread last year. We should definitely keep this open to separate non-GDT talk.

Yeah we did, I'm dumb. Maybe it was a combined aftermath and N/V? My mind is weak and feeble from lack of football.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Rectal Placenta posted:

Yeah we did, I'm dumb. Maybe it was a combined aftermath and N/V? My mind is weak and feeble from lack of football.

Yeah aftermath is also an N/V thread now I’m pretty sure. It moves pretty decently but is insanely slow compared to any given NFL thread.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I made a thread. It ain’t much but it’s football

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4010895&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post525834689

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Alaois posted:

I bet it has to do with the way they talked about the Nevada/NMSU game on the Fullcast. And Jerry Kill being NMSU's head coach.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Alaois posted:

Any game with the presence of NMSU is sickos territory and half of Nevada's team left the program with Norvell apparently. But I do think Vandy at Hawaii on their condemned field is a special kind of deranged.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I legit thought Jerry Kill died a few years ago

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Bird in a Blender posted:

Aight

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

I legit thought Jerry Kill died a few years ago

:rip: He never recovered from Gendo getting him fired before he started at Minnesota

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

PostNouveau posted:

:rip: He never recovered from Gendo getting him fired before he started at Minnesota

I think Jerry Kill won that one

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Godzilla07 posted:

The tasty part of this saga is Tennessee's AD Danny White tempting his own fate by dissing Auburn in sending off Allen Greene (Greene worked for Danny's dad Kevin when Kevin was the AD at Notre Dame):

https://twitter.com/AD_DannyWhite/status/1563288221621964805?s=20&t=kmZgcCSy3pdZGfwNMZr3qA

Lol Danny rules

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

Any game with the presence of NMSU is sickos territory and half of Nevada's team left the program with Norvell apparently. But I do think Vandy at Hawaii on their condemned field is a special kind of deranged.

Hawaii plays in essentially a high school stadium now that Aloha Stadium has been condemned

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm NOT ready for some football but I will be soon.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Rick posted:

I'm NOT ready for some football but I will be soon.

Rick you need to get ready. Its football season

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status/1563626930984964097?t=_HQXyQTPNX0JRj9b7yfxQg&s=19

this dude is such a loving dickhead

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Dude needs to look in the mirror.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Cade McNamera starting game 1, JJ McCarthy starting game 2.

Guessing Cade gets game 1 out of respect, but JJ takes it over from there.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL if Nebraska doesn't make his rear end walk home.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol FSU opening kickoff dude got wrapped up by Duquesne immediately

Go dukes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Frost is a POS. It was their defense that looked like swiss cheese all day. And I'm guessing that it was HIS decision to go with the onsides kick after going up 11?