Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

these chumps traveled like 4,000 miles to watch their team get their asses kicked by northwestern lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
congratulations to the Northwestern Wildcats, your Irish National Champs

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Maryland is flexing that Big10 money.
https://youtu.be/1au3Z8WwKIo

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

lol that Frost would tell anyone who’d listen about his linemen puking during practice and then they come out and get steamrolled by Northwestern. Total clownfraud

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Hawaii might lose by 80 at Michigan in a couple of weeks.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

scott frost you loving clown

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

D.N. Nation posted:

lol that Frost would tell anyone who’d listen about his linemen puking during practice and then they come out and get steamrolled by Northwestern. Total clownfraud

Clearly they weren't puking enough to be real winners.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Henchman of Santa posted:

Hawaii might lose by 80 at Michigan in a couple of weeks.

It’s a shame for everyone involved that Rolovich didn’t just stay put at Hawaii.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

General Dog posted:

It’s a shame for everyone involved that Rolovich didn’t just stay put at Hawaii.

Eh antivax idiots can reap what they sow

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

Also the fact that his first Oder of business was to throw his new offensive staff under the bus was pure magic.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1563928211959971840

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha holy poo poo

Also, justice for Solich

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

::Unreal Tournament voice:: Holy poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm reasonably sure that the Ask Madden button may out coach Frost and I'm being serious

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

listened to that linked Cornhusker fan call-in show on a road trip earlier today and someone had the dueling bright ideas that 1) Nebraska should run the option again (yeah, yeah); and 2) ....they should get a "quarterback like Jake Fromm" to run it (I'm not kidding!)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Chieves posted:

Eh antivax idiots can reap what they sow

I’m sure Hawaii would rather have an unvaxxed coach than the Todd Graham Experience and the associated fallout (i.e., being the worst team in FBS for the next 3 seasons or so)

Of course that’s a false equivalency; losing Rolovich wasn’t their decision to begin with. That said, I maintain he’s a good coach and would be a good get for a struggling G5 program out west that would have him.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Aug 29, 2022

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

General Dog posted:

I’m sure Hawaii would rather have an unvaxxed coach than the Todd Graham Experience and the associated fallout (i.e., being the worst team in FBS for the next 3 seasons or so)

Of course that’s a false equivalency; losing Rolovich wasn’t their decision to begin with. That said, I maintain he’s a good coach and would be a good get for a struggling G5 program out west that would have him.

Yeah I doubt it would've ended any different than it did at Wazzu.

https://www.hsta.org/news/recent-stories/governor-announces-state-employee-vaccine-mandate/

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Likely, though he may have built up enough equity at that point that they could’ve come to some quiet arrangement depending on who got involved.

But on the other hand, he was vocal enough about it that maybe he would’ve sought out a fight on the matter regardless.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

General Dog posted:

Likely, though he may have built up enough equity at that point that they could’ve come to some quiet arrangement depending on who got involved.

But on the other hand, he was vocal enough about it that maybe he would’ve sought out a fight on the matter regardless.

I'm not sure why you're fantasizing about this other than to try to be a jerk about an anti-vaxx coach but yes, it would have ended up exactly the same. If anything Hawaii has been more aggressive as a state about these things than Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Hey we have a new thread for a new week, so let’s move there.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010959